Chapter 20

Jack: Zill. I know you feel bad, but you said I can hang out with you now that my curse is gone.

Axel: He said that?

Damian: Yeah. Not to mention Jack felt like his friends weren't really his friends.

Axel: Damn Jack. I feel bad for you now. Imagine finding out your friends aren't really your friends unless a miracle happens.

Damian: At least I was there for Jack at times.

Jack: Yeah. Even though you acted like the way you did, I'm glad you had some good in you.

Axel: I remember when Damian helped me study for a test. I ended up passing because of him.

Jack: Is that true?

Damian: It is. I don't want to admit it, but feel like a nerd myself.

Jack: Okay. We're off topic. So, Zill had asked for forgiveness.

Damian: I mean, he has saved you a bunch of times. But, now you don't need saving. You have good luck by your side now.

Jack: True.

Damian noticed Kayla with a sad look on her face. He floated towards her, but she didn't react.

Damian: Is everything okay Kayla?

Kayla: I feel bad for Jack. We barely hung out with him.

Damian: You guys think you're terrible. I've been a bad person my whole life.

Kayla: What made you change?

Damian: Well, I don't know how to say it.

Kayla: You can tell me.

Damian: Okay. So, my dad told me Jack isn't my actual cousin.

Kayla stood there in silence while processing what she heard.

Kayla: So, what happened when you found out Jack wasn't your cousin?

Damian: Well, it's awkward to say. Promise you won't tell anyone else.

Kayla: Promise.

Axel: Damian. You done over there?

Damian: I'll be there in a second. I'll see you later Kayla.

Kayla: See ya.

Damian floated back to Jack and Axel.

Jack: Look Zill. Forget it.

Zill: Jack i-.

Axel: Dude. Just forget about apologizing. He won't forgive you right now.

Damian: Come on guys. Let's go.

Jack, Axel, and Damian left while Zill has guilt for not hanging out with Jack. Kayla walked towards Zill and put her hand on his shoulder.

Kayla: Is everything okay with him?

Zill: It's not that. I said he can hang out with us now that his curse is gone. He now thinks we aren't actually his friends.

Kayla: We need to be better for Jack. He didn't have much friends because of his curse and we messed up our friendship with him.

Zill: I don't know if there's a way to make it up to him.

Kayla: We need to speak to the others about this. Maybe they can help.

Zill: I think it's just me he hates. Besides, he now has Damian and someone else by his side.

Kayla: Let's not worry about that now. Come on. Let's get Spam and Vanexa and see if they can help.

Zill: Okay.

The duo left to look for Spam and Vanexa. With Jack, Damian and Axel were very worried about him.

Damian: You okay Jack? Do you need to talk to someone?

Jack: I'm okay. I just needed to be away from Zill.

Axel: Here.

Axel kissed Jack on the cheek and Damian got jealous.

Axel: Did that make you feel better?

Jack: Yeah thanks.

Damian kissed Jack on the other cheek.

Jack: Okay. You guys are just spoiling me at this point.

Damian: You know you like it. Don't lie to us.

Jack: I'm won't lie. I'm just didn't know I would get two boyfriends.

Axel: Well, two that are bottoms for you Jack. No need to go easy on us.

Damian: Yeah.

Jack: Well, I'm glad I have two people with that care.

Axel: Aw. I'm so grateful. I could suck your dick just for saying that.

Damian: He's mine.

Jack: Hey now. Get along you two.

Damian: Sorry. We both got jealous.

Axel: We're sorry.

Jack: It's okay. Just don't fight.

Axel: Anything for you.

Damian: Besides, we can share. It's not like he's going anywhere. He can't die because he's immortal.

Jack: He's right.

Axel: So, do we have anything planned for the day.

Damian: How about the arcade?

Axel: Oh yeah. It's been a while since I've been there.

Jack: What are we waiting for? Let's go.

Jack, Axel, and Damian headed to the arcade and talked on the way there. Suddenly, Axel kissed Jack on the cheek and Damian got jealous again.

Damian: Why does he get to kiss you but I don't?

Jack: Don't worry. You can have your turn now.

Damian kissed Jack on the cheek again.

Jack: Better?

Damian: Yeah thanks.

Axel: No need to be like that Damian. We can share after all.

Damian: I know. I can't help but feel, but feel jealous that you kissed him and I didn't.

Jack: Maybe it's because love it when I give you attention. Is that correct?

Damian: I guess.

Axel: Hey, I can't blame you. You're parents were busy and you never had any to hang out with.

Damian: True. I guess I act like that because ive been lonely for too long.

Jack: Well, you don't have to worry. Me and Axel are with you.

Axel: Yeah. If you ever feel lonely, me and Jack will be with you.

Damian: Thanks guys. I'm glad I have you two.