Chapter 6

Jack and Damian were sleeping in the same bed together. Jack didn't like the idea of Damian sleeping with him. Damian on the other hand had managed to convince Jack to sleep with him.

Damian couldn't sleep because he didn't feel sleepy at all. He looked at Jack and noticed how he looked peaceful while sleeping. He sighed and hoped Jack wouldn't push him away.

He got up the courage to sleep next to Jack and put his arms around his shoulders. To his surprise, Jack didn't push Damian away. Jack knew he couldn't sleep and let Damian sleep next to him.

5 minutes have passed and Damian felt something twitching between his legs. He woke up and took off the covers to see what it was. Damian blushed as it was Jackson's dick.

Damian didn't know what Jack was dreaming of. He tried to wake him up, but nothing worked. Damian decided to take advantage of that.

While Jack was sleeping on his back, Damian got under the covers and headed towards Jack's groin. He made sure that the covers were over him. He smiled as he had a blush on his face.

He put one of his hands on Jack's dick and admired how big and thick it was. Damian then slowly moved his hand up and down Jack's dick. Jack let out a quiet moan and Damian giggled at Jacks reaction.

Damian:*Whispering* Oh Jack. You like it so much, don't you?

Jack was still asleep because he was only bothered a little bit. Damian knew it wasn't enough so he moved his hand slightly faster. Once he got to that speed, Jack was letting out moans a little bit more louder.

Damian knew he was making progress the second he heard Jacks moans get a little louder. He decided to move his hand a little bit more faster. Jack felt as if something was caressing his dick.

Jack woke up and saw a lump under the covers. He opened up the covers and saw Damian moving his hand up and down Jacks dick. Damian stopped when he saw Jack looking at him.

Damian had a lustful look in his eyes and Jack blushed because he knew what was going on. Jack recognized those hearts in Damian's eyes the second he saw them. Damian got up and crawled towards Jack.

He closed his eyes and Damian put his hands on the side of Jacks head. He then kissed Jack on the lips and Jack was letting it happen. He put his hands above Damian's waist and he didn't mind.

Damian stopped kissing Jack and let each other breath for air. Jack put one of his hands on Damians cheek and Damian held it in place. Jack knew Damian needed it badly.

Jack: You're in heat, are you?

Damian: Yes. Please let me.

Jack: Go ahead. I won't stop you.

Damian was happy that Jack would let him. He teleported back to Jacks groin and decided to change things up a bit. He let out his tongue and began licking the tip.

Jacks divk was a little sensitive so he felt like he could cum at any second. After Damian licked the tip a few times, he began to put Jacks dick in his mouth. He had the entire too in his mouth and slowly worked his way to the base.

Jack covered his mouth in an attempt not to moan too loud. When Damian reached the base of Jacks dick, Jack looked at him and Damian looked back. Suddenly, Damian had moved his head up and down at a normal pace.

Jack laid his head back down and still had his mouth covered with his hands. He was blushing so hard that the blush was visible. Damian knew Jack was loving it and didn't pick up the pace.

Damian continued to move his head up and down at the same pace. Jack was still trying not to moan loudly to the point where the entire house could hear him. Damian looked at Jack again and noticed that he could cum at any second.

Jack: D-Damian. H-How are you d-doing down there?

Damian winked at Jack to let him know he was enjoying it. Jack put his head over Damian's head and Damian closed one of his eyes. Jack thought Damian looked adorable the way he did.

Jack: Y-You look so a-adorable, D-Damian.

Damian smiled letting Jack know he liked the compliment. Jack smiled back and Damian had blushed more. Jack removed his hand from Damians head and covered his mouth again.

Damian suddenly picked up the pace a bit more and Jack felt like he couldn't handle it. Suddenly, he started timing his thrusts with Damians head movements. Damian didn't seem to mind a single bit as he kept moving his head.

A couple of minutes later, Jack made his announcement that he was gonna cum. He suddenly put his hand back on Damians head and pushed his head down while he was cumming. Damian felt it in his mouth and swallowed while Jack was cumming.

After a couple of seconds, Jack removed his hand from Damians head and Damian lifted his head up.

Jack: Sorry about that Damian.

Damian: You're okay Jack. In fact, we're just getting started.

Jack knew what Damian meant and got off the bed.