Chapter 10

Jack was sitting on the couch in the living room and head outside. He got up and started walking to the front door. While walking, he remembered the times he walked in the same hall.

Though he had some tough times, at least it was all over for him. No bad luck to bring him down anymore. He stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

???: Jack?

He turned his head to see it was Jill. He turned to face her. She had a look of sadness on her face.

Jack: If it isn't Jill. As I live and breathe.

Jill: Hi Jack. It's been a while.

Jack: Yeah. Is Drake doing okay?

Jill: Yeah. He's just taking a day off.

Jack: I'm glad to know you have someone who you truly love.

Jill: What are you saying Jack?

Jack: I'm saying that I felt like I didn't deserve to be loved. Not after what happened in my life.

Jill felt sad for Jack as she knew what he was talking about. She took a step towards Jack, but he took a step back.

Jill: Why did you take a step back?

Jack: I felt like you never wanted to see me again. After all, I can't blame you.

Jill: That's not true. I missed you.

Jack just turned back around and began walking to the front door. Jill walked towards him in an attempt to stop him. She shed a tear as she thought he was leaving.

Jill: Jack stop.

Jack: What do you mean?

Jill: I don't want you to leave me like I left you.

Jack: I was getting some fresh air.

Jill: Oh.

Jack: Wanna join?

Jill: Yeah.

Jack arrived at the front and opened the door. Him and Jill went outside and sat on the porch. Jill looked at Jack and saw he had a sad look on his face.

Jill: What's wrong Jack?

Jack: I was just thinking about the time you saved me that day. It felt as if it was something I never thought would happen. Then, I wanted you to join Lucifer's royal guard and look at where that got me.

Jill put her hand on Jack's head. Jack looked at her and saw a smile on her face.

Jill: If I never saved you, who knows what would have happened.

Jack: I don't know. I do wanna ask one question.

Jill: You can ask me.

Jack: What did you think of me when we were hanging out?

Jill: Well, you were very handsome when we first met. But, you were very kind, funny, and you were there for me.

Jack: I never knew you thought of me like that. I appreciate it.

Without then knowing, Damian teleported behind them. Damian snuck behind Jack and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

Jack: Aaah!

Jack screamed when he saw arms wrap around his shoulders. He sighed and put his hand on his face.

Damian: Sorry Jack.

Jack took his hand off his face and had a look of confusion. He wondered why Damian sounded different. He looked behind him and saw Damian was a girl.

Jack backed up while he had a blush on his face.

Damian: Like what you see Jack?

Jack: You do look good.

Damian giggled and floated towards Jack. He fell to the ground and Damian sat on his stomach.

Damian: How about we take this back to my room?

Jack had a huge blush on his face and he covered his face. Damian transformed back to his normal self. He giggled and reached out his hand to Jack.

Jack grabbed Damian's hand and he helped him up.

Damian: Didn't expect that, did you?

Jack: Nope. You got me.

Damian: But, which version of me did you like better?

Jack: I don't think I want to say. I'll head back inside.

Jack went back inside and closed the door. After Jack went in, Jill walked next to Damian.

Jill: Why did you do that?

Damian: I'm sorry. I was just teasing Jack.

Jill: Teasing him? I think you were trying to get him a boner.

Damian: I mean he does am have a big-.

Damian was interrupted by Jill and he looked at her. He noticed she was blushing and smiled.

Damian: You like Jack?

Jill: You do realize I'm in a relationship with someone else.

Damian: I won't get mad if you like him. He is more handsome than me anyway. I just felt bad about the fact he never dated anyone.

Jill: Not a single person?

Damian: Nope. I must have been his bad luck curse ruining his life for the worse.

Jill: For how long?

Damian: He got it when he was born. My dad replaced it with a good luck curse yesterday.

Jill: I'm happy to know he's living a good life now. Wait, how old are you now?

Damian: I turned 18 two weeks ago.

Jill looked at Damian and smirked. Damian looked at her and knew what she would ask.

Jill: Did you two you know what last night?

Damian: Yeah.

Jill: Really? Who was the top and who was the bottom at that time?

Damian: Jack was top and I was bottom. I was in heat.

Jill: That doesn't change the fact you let it happen.

Damian: Please don't.

Jill: Couldn't help myself. Let's head back inside.