Chapter 18

Jack decided to sit down on a chair in the bedroom. Damian walked over to Jack and got on his knees. He put his hand on Jack's legs and Jack looked at Axel.

Axel: You got this.

Jack: I've done this before. You don't need to worry.

Axel decided to lay down on the bed. Jack looked back at Damian as he licked the tip. He then put his entire cock in his mouth.

Jack put his head back and closed his eyes. Then, Damian started moving his head up and down. He moved his head at a fast pace and Jack couldn't keep up.

He felt as if Damian wanted to go fast this time. He was enjoying this while Jack felt as if he could cum at any time. Damian looked at Jack and slightly smiled.

He continued to move his head at the same pace and decided to not stop. Jack felt like he could cum, but he couldn't. Damian knew what Jack's face meant and moved his head faster than before.

Jack covered his mouth before he could moan. Damian pulled down Jack's arm and winked. He probably wanted him to moan.

Jack was about to cum, but Damian wanted it to happen. He grabbed both of his arms and put them on his head. Jack didn't give a warning and he came in Damian's mouth.

He closed his eyes and swallowed the cum in his mouth. As soon as he was done, he moved his head and let Jack's dick out of his mouth. Jack put one hand on Damian's head and he looked at Jack.

Damian closed one of his eyes and smiled. He got up and got on Jack's lap. He gave Jack a kiss on his cheek and rubbed his ass on his dick.

Jack looked at Damian as he felt him grinding against his dick. He smirked and lifted his ass up. He slammed down on Jack's dick and the two moaned in unison.

Damian: I couldn't help myself. Sorry about that.

Jack: It's okay. In fact, I'll let you take control if you want.

Damian liked the idea and Jack put both his hands on Damian's waist. He then began bouncing up and down Jack's dick and was enjoying every second. Jack was enjoying it too as he helped Damian out by moving his hands.

Damian put his head on Jack's shoulder and wrapped his arm around his back. Jack knew that he let him take control. So, he decided to switch things up.

Jack grabbed Damian's ass and got up from the seat. He threw him down on the bed and turned him around. Then, he continued pounding Damian's ass.

Damian: Fuck Jack.

Jack: You like it when I take control Damian?

Damian: Fuck yeah I do. Don't stop. Please.

Jack smiled and kept on fucking Damian while he covered his face with a pillow. He looked back at Jack and had hearts in his eyes. His eyes were rolled back and he had his tongue out.

Jack: You're really enjoying this, are you?

Damian: Yeah. Please don't stop.

Jack: You got it.

Jack continued to pound Damian even more. Damian just continued to let it happen. He was moaning too loud to the point where Jack put his hand over Damian's mouth.

He took off Jack's hand from his mouth and looked back at Jack again.

Damian: You're a fucking beast Jack. Were you really desperate to fuck again?

Jack: I guess so. I'm pounding you like there's no tomorrow.

Damian: Well, go as hard as you'd like. It's not gonna hurt me at all.

Jack: Are you sure?

Damian: Go ahead. Go all out.

Jack smiled and stopped for a second. Then, he started pounding as fast and as hard as he could go. Damian let out a sudden moan as he didn't expect it.

Axel: Are you doing alright Damian?

Damian: Y-Yeah. I'm doing g-good. I just didn't e-expect Jack to go fast and h-hard on me.

Axel: If you say so. What about you Jack?

Jack: You could say the same for me.

Axel: Good. Hey, do what you did to me to Damian.

Jack took a split second to realize what he meant. He then grabbed Damian's ears and tugged them with one hand. He then let out the loudest moan he could make.

Jack then had an idea. He reached down to Damian's dick and began giving him a handjob. A lot of things were going through Damian's head.

Jack: How does that feel Damian?

Damian: It feels too good. It's like I never want this to end.

Jack smiled at Damian and continued to do what he was doing. Axel got on both of his knees and they began kissing each other. Then, Jack felt like he was gonna cum again.

Axel stopped kissing Jack and let him talk.

Jack: I'm gonna-.

Damian: Inside. Please.

Jack then came inside of Damian and let go of his ears. Damian also came from the handjob gave was giving him. When they stopped, Jack took his dick out of Damian's ass and Axel began cleaning his dick up.

Jack: You okay Damian?

Damian: Yeah. Thanks Jack.

Jack: No problem.

Axel got done cleaning Jack's cock and they all slept on the bed for the rest of the night