Enemies (Regina George)

Start from the beginning

"Fine.." Y/n gives in, just as they're about to enter the classroom, Damian and Janis sharing a high five, proud of finally convincing their friend.

Damian and Janis had been trying to get Y/n to go to a party with them for a while now.

Y/n normally doesn't mind parties but she knew Regina was going to be at this one, and she didn't feel like fighting.

It was a basic party some guy was throwing since his parents were away, just a casual hang out with alcohol and childish games, like truth or dare and 7 minutes in heaven.

The thing is, the guy was into Regina so she was obviously invited, and Y/n knew she would eventually have to see her there and she so clearly didn't want it.

"I can't believe I said yes" Y/n whispers to Janis once they got to their table, since they sit side by side, "Is it too late to take it back?"

Y/n's met with a grin from Janis, the girl shrugging, "Yep, too late," she playfully blows her friend a kiss, Y/n chuckling in return.

"Do you and Damian want to get ready at my house?" Y/n asks, Janis shifting her gaze to Damian that was sitting across the room, "So we can get ready together," Y/n finishes explaining.

"Do you girls want to share it with the rest of the class?" Their professor asks, lifting his brow as he crosses his arms, "No.. sorry" Y/n and Janis answer quietly, embarrassed yet annoyed.

Janis nodding to Y/n, "We'll talk at lunch," she whispers, receiving a glare from the professor.

"Hey!" Y/n says to Damian, allowing him to enter her house, "Hey girl!!" He replies.

"Janis' here already?" Damian asks, gesturing with his hands, Y/n nodding in response, "in the bedroom,"

It was finally Friday, the day of the party, and as usual the trio was going to get ready together.

"how'd she get here so fast?!" Damian asks, turning to Y/n as they're entering the bedroom,

"because I live next door?" Janis answers instead, since she heard the question, "Right." Damian replies, remembering that they were neighbours.

"Well, hello to you too," Damian continues with a smug look, going to join Janis that was sitting on the bed, Y/n following right behind, taking the makeup bag with her.

"Can someone do my eyeliner?" Y/n asks, sitting on the bed, both of her friends happily volunteering to do so.

As they were getting ready, the time kept passing, meaning that they were going to be late.

It didn't matter though since they took their time anyway.

Once they were all finished, they started to walk towards the house where the party was being hosted, since Y/n's didn't live that far from it.

"We're so late!" Janis says, still not bothering to walk faster.

Y/n letting out a scoff, her friends looking at her annoyed "Girl don't start!" Damian spoke, making Y/n let out a chuckle.