part 41

Jungkook and juda walked a head holding hands

Tae looked at them shocked his eyes was fixed at their hands ,heart was not feeling good , his mind was going somewhere else

(what was this feeling , is he jealous, or is it a fear of just losing his friend or something else ......)

Tae was feeling like Somebody is taking something very previous, a very precious thing is going away from him ...

His chain of thoughts got broke by people screaming in joy and happiness .... After king's speech ....

Tae looked at front but now jungkook wasn't holding Princess 's hand but he was still standing beside Her, and king behind them

It looks like a wedding scene was playing in front of him and he wasn't happy that's when his heart said something which wasn't meant to be said

Tae : what that princess is doing at my place I should be the one at her place(he thought in his mind while Looking at princess standing right beside jungkook)

Tae :( shake his head ) what are you thinking tae they are not getting married (he tried to convince his heart ) ''But He (jk) ..... will..... get married someday '' ..... (He thought in his mind with a heavy heart and a pale face)

He was looking at the front eyes not leaving them both , heart sinking in negative thoughts ... And jungkook was passing smile to her was putting more oil into fire ...

Until whole welcoming ceremony came to an end

With jungkook

I was so scared when tae asked about the prince but that announcer helped me , now princess is coming..... ,again I will have to act and act and act I don't know for how long I will have to act ..(he signed )

Jk: I don't want to get married (heart crying in agony)

Princess is here already I need to move and greet her first as she is a princess she likes to demand (rolled his eyes a little )

I saw others are following me , I went towards princess we introduced eachother .. She doesn't seem to be a bad person ,I just don't want to judge soon .. (He sighed ) she is pretty as well (he said looking at her )

But why does she wants to marry me ( he thought in his mind while his face was cold as ice with well mentained  body posture ....

We held hands and turned around to go towards king ... People were forming a line

While going towards king , my eyes went towards tae's direction

Jk: ashhhh he is looking so cute with his confused expression ,I know... I have done a big mistake of not telling him earlier , but I will make it up to you baby
...

They are now standing infront while the king was giving speech

WHAT I am doing , I am thinking about tae while holding my future wife 's hand .... , what have you done to me tae ( he chuckled a bit )

Princess : what happen ( she looked at him )

Jk: umm nothing princess .... ( faked a smile a little and than looked away )
I am thankful to eomma appa for Not announcing my marriage here publically

After the Welcome ceremony we all went towards our palace's hall to talk a little With princess to know more about her

To the talk tae is also present there because he is appointed as an assistant of jungkook

Tae was standing at a corner With other assistants listening to their talks

Queen : I hope you had a great journey (she smiled while asking princess)