part 39

Yoongi: I am so happy to have you (hugged him more tight ... Feeling contentment,  relaxed or what not

and also a fear what if they loss each other what if society won't accept them ..... Will they be able to win in this war also ,will they make it to the end ...
Will People Accept them ......

With these thoughts in their mind they both get back to their works but the worry wasn't leaving both of them ..

At night
With jimin tae namjoon and jin

As the the other three were busy with their duties

Jimin: I sometime feels so sad that yoongi hyung works so hard at this hour as well

Tae: yeah I aslo feel sad .. But you are forgetting jungkook and hobi hyung (Looked at him )

Jimin: yeah right they work so Hard for this kingdom (hi hi )

Namjoon: they have to , it is not easy to mentain the first position in the kingdom raking in our nation

Jin: yeah you are right , I am just sometime so done just because I am cooking  all day

Jimin: (laughed ) and you know what some times, I also gets tired after teaching those little beans... (laughed while saying that )

it's easy to teach elder children। But really tough to those 5 to 10 years old students

They are just so moody sometimes ...(laughed a little)

Tae: you know what....(said while looking at jimin with a happy grin)  I am also going to get a promotion (doing happy dance )

Jin: how .... ? Does that mean you are going to get a job in here ..?

Namjoon : obviously (said while looking  at tae ) he is going to get a job in here

Tae: yeah my course was of  6 months only.. so, now There are only 3 days left  ... I am very Happy (said while smiling broadly)

They keep on talking they didn't notice time ....

Jimin: I think others might have came back till now (questioning) ?? (Said while pouting a little )

Tae: why you asking ??

Jimin: ohh that I am sleeping with yoongi hyung tonight (said casually )

Jin: why so ??

Jimin: ohh that I am sacred to sleep alone today , as nobody can come to my room so I am going to yoongi hyung's ... (Pouting a little)

Jin: ohhh yeah it is time to sleep (looking at his watch )

Tae: ohh what time is it ( not worrying much) (as he thought it must be 8:45 or something)

Jin: yeah its 10:13 pm (said casually)

Tae: ohh....fuck where will I sleep now (than he thought he have jungkook he will go and। Sleep With him )

Namjoon : go to jungkook simple (obviously )

Tae: yeah good night guys will meet you guys tomorrow byee ..

Everyone: bye ....

Jimin went to yoongi's room and tae walked towards jungkook's room

It was all dark inside not so much jimin's and tae's way was same so they are going there together

Jimin: ok bye tae ,yoongi hyung's room is here (said while waving his hands at tae and jimin than went away ...

Tae sighed a little and walked a head towards jungkook's room