part 42

Tae : (looked in  his eyes ) (tae's eyes looking deep.inside jungkook's eyes like trying to find something ) (something which can calm his beating heart ,something that can sooth his aching heart )

Jk: what happen baby ...... ?? (Looked at tae who was just staring at him not saying anything , not doing anything )

Tae: NO .... (He said a little loudly , he got his senses back ) no , ... Nothing ...  ( said while getting away from jungkook 
,started to walk towards his bed (literally panicking )

Jungkook stopped him from going away by holding his hand , pulling him back , making tae hit with jungkook's well build chest

Jk: what is it tell me you are making me worried ( said with lots of emotion in his eyes , while holding tae again from his waist )

Tae: don't  touch me , I told you right ..... ( said while struggling in jk's arms to get free )

Jk: why (he said getting irritated A little ) why is it affecting you so suddenly you were ok with it before..... ,but now , You are acting like I am forcing you ....

( he said with a irritating grin on his face he was getting angry because of  tae' 's words  , Eyes showing so many emotions which were difficult to read now ) 

Tae: why are you doing this to me (he said looking at him with his sad Eyes.... emotions are testing his patience to the core )

Jk: what I am doing to you ... ? (Confused ) if you are angry because of the morning incident than .. I am sorry baby (said with his pleading face )

Tae: I don't care about that ( said harshly )
(While a tear slip out of his pretty eyes)

This line of tae made jk's heart sink
Jk: (thinking ) he doesn't care ... , does it not effect him ... Is he happy for me

Jk: than .. W.. what is it (said with a very slow voice (looked at tae to get his answere ) but why is it effecting him that that tae doesn't care about morning incident... , does that mean he doesn't care about him as well .. ?? (His face got pale expressionless )

Tae: it's nothing (he said wiping his tear away ) (looked down ) (he again tried to get away from Jungkook )

Jk: what is it tae..... ( looked down ) why are you crying if it is not effecting you .... ( looked up to meet tae's eyes )
"than what is it which is effecting you making you cry "(holding tae's waist more firmly to not let tae go )

Tae: "I don't  want to talk" (avoiding eye contact as much as possible )

Jk:" look at me than say "(he said making tae to look  at him ) (face full of worry )

Tae: "I don't want to talk , you hear It... I don't want to talk .... And its over" (said while looking at jk's eyes)

Jk: tae baby ......

Jungkook continuously tried to make tae speak up but ...

Jk: "tae tell me what is it" ( getting angry )

Jk:" you hear me , I want to talk with you and you are going to tell me what's wrong got it "(said in his dominating voice holding tae's jaw tightly ) (while making eye contact ) ( which made tae to shiver a little)

Tae: Ahhh (he winced in pain ) (looked at jk with his pain filled eyes)

Jungkook loosened the hold on his jaw  and held his waist again (jungkook picked tae up in his arms , turns the lights off and went towards bed )

Tae was stunned by jk's action he never expected something like this to happen with jungkook or any man it isn't suppose to happen right , he can't like a man 's touch ... ??