part 31

Tae looked at his fading figure ,tae smiled to himself and closed the window

Tae: stupid.... (Smiled again ) (after smiling like a fool ) ahh What are you doing tae you Can't act like fool , (but he is cute) (said in his mind )

Tae: no no no (shake his head a little )don't think about him , than he slept while smiling ...

Next morning
So today, there was a meeting between Black orbit kingdom and orrang kingdom
At Black orbit kingdom and for that king has organized a lunch party for everyone in the palace

(Lunch time )

All the royal family and the ministers were sitting on the dining table

Except jungkook , yoongi, hobi (as they were told to take care of everything around )

King: I hope you like our hospitality (asked to the king of orrang) (smiled )

King2: obviously your highness , and I hope everything gets settle between us (smiled)

King: yeah (smiled)

King2: btw , where is your son king ...?? Aren't you going to introduce us to him.... ??

King: umm your highness .. In our kingdom , we introduce our hier after passing our throne to them so ... (Smiled)

King2: ohhh but I think you have got some nice loyal people (pointing at jungkook Yoongi and hobi) and they are quite eye catchy as well (smirked)

King: yeah I know that ..... I see you can guess people's ability from a far only (gritting his teeth)

King2: yeah .. Thanks for the compliment
I think you should make them your son's right hand and left hand as they are pretty nice and I can tell from their aura only that they can help your hier to rule the kingdom (smirking )

King: .. I think we should focus on lunch than talking about who should I make my hier's left hand or right hand (fake smiled a little)

King2: yeah sure But, I would like to meet them after the dinner (smirked while looking at king)

King: yeah for sure I will let you meet them , but I think we should meet often considering  our treaty will be beneficial for both kingdoms   (smiled little )

King2 : yeah for sure king (faked a smile ) (looked at the three of them )

(After lunch )

King: come here (to a Guard )

Guard: yes your highness (bowed in respect)

King: go and call chief trainers here

Guard: yes sir(left)

After 2 min

Jk,yg,hobi: yes your highness (bowed in respect to both the kings

King: king of orrang kingdom wants to meet , and I couldn't reject my friend's little request so called you all here

King2 : I am so great ful to see you here , I was pretty impressed by your aura(smirked) .. so I asked king to call you all here (smiled a little )

Jungkook: we are really very blessed to hear that your highness (bowed in respect)

King: introduce your self (asked to jk,yg,hobi)

Jk: nice to meet you your highness .. My self jungkook chief of trainers , appointed by king himself (smiled ) (bowed )

King2 (forwards his hand for a hand shake )

Jk: your highness I don't think I am in a position to shake hand With you but , I can't reject you so... (Smiled a little ) (shakes his hand with king2 )