Kuuga form and final form bio

Kamen rider Kuuga: Dragon formRarity: 4 starPath: NihilityCombat style: Quantum LV: 10

Rarity: 4 star
Path: Nihility
Combat style: Quantum
LV: 10

Abilities
Basic attack
Name: Ancient rod technique: Dragon fury
Tag: Single
Kuuga uses his dragon rod and performs three strikes on enemy. Deals 90% - 110% quantum damage on enemy.

Basic attack
Name: Ancient rod rising technique: Dragon Rage
Tag: Single
Kuuga dragon turned into dragon rising and perform 5 attack with his dragon rod. Deals 125% - 140% Quantum damage.

Skill
Name: Dragon rod: Rod tail slam
Tag: single
Kuuga twirl around his rod before jumping up and slammed his rod onto the target. The attack knocks down the enemy and deals 121% - 132% quantum damage.

Skill
Name: Rising dragon rod: Double rod tail slammers
Tag: Single
Kuuga in his rising dragon form performs the same move as his standard dragon form, but the rod slammed down was two time. The attack knock down the enemy stunned them for two turn. The attack deals 145% - 155% quantum damage on the enemy.

Ultimate
Name: Splashing dragon out of the sea
Tag: single
Kuuga turned into his rising form. He then spin around the spear before making a stance with the rod now spear on his right hand. He make a stance like Tarzan about to throw his spear. Once he threw the spear, the spear pierced the enemy and once the spear penetrate the enemy. A Kuuga symbol will appear once it is pierced through. The rod has a dragon aura when it was threw. The attack deals 180% - 200% quantum damage on the enemy.

Talent
Name: Evolving legend
Tag: Enhanced
Kuuga will change into his rising when the turns is 3. The enhancement will raise his HP, DMG and SPD to 20%. But his Crit will be decreased to 12.3% - 12.9%.

Technique
Name: Rod mark
Kuuga get close to an enemy and perform a quantum stab on the enemy. The enemy will deal 13.4% - 15.6% damage.

Kamen rider Kuuga: pegasus formRarity: 4 starPath: EruditionCombat style: WindLV: 20

Rarity: 4 star
Path: Erudition
Combat style: Wind
LV: 20

Abilities
Basic attack
Name: Pegasus pellet
Tag: Single
Kuuga pegasus shoots out pellet at enemy in single target. The attack deals 79% - 82% wind damage.