Ryuki bio and prologue: part 3

Kamen rider RyukiRarity: 4 starPath: The huntCombat style: Fire

Kamen rider Ryuki
Rarity: 4 star
Path: The hunt
Combat style: Fire

Abilities
Basic attack: Dragon knight kombat
Deals a single fire physical attack on enemies. Cost 40%-80% fire damage on the enemy.

Skill: Vent card shuffle
Allow user to switch between card vent. When user uses this skill, the basic attack change through the each switch. Sword vents cause 45.6%-56.8% fire physical damage to the enemies. Strike vent allows users to deal range fire damage to 80.7%-99.5%. Advent allows users to summon dragreder to aid Ryuki in battle. Deals 120.7%-140.5% fireamage on enemies. Enemies will have a chance to get burned. The user who uses the vent card will have 5 times to cool down before being able to use the same card.

Ultimate: Final vent! Dragreder flame kicks!
Allows users to summon dragreder to do his signature rider kicks. Instead of single fire dragon kick, there will be multiple fireball comes along the kick. This ultimate is a single attack fire damage that causes 302%-355% to the enemies. The attack will also inflict burn on enemies.

Talent: Fighting to survive
Each time user got hit by an attack, the user HP and ATK by each times. Increase to 12%-21%.

Technique: Mirror warrior wills
Raises the user ATK 2% when they have made 3 times attack every each turn.

New quest has been updated.

Defeat the Voidranger: Trampler
Reward: EXP 20.000

Ryuki and the Voidranger are now charging each other. Ryuki raised his fist and tries to hit it. The Voidranger dodged it by jumping above him. The Voidranger then slammed its feet onto Ryuki but rolled away dodging it. Ryuki stand back up and jump forward and punch it. The attack hit and hurt the Voidranger. The Voidranger was pushed by the impact.

March 7th: Woah! So strong!

Arlan: Amazing. Does he have a power like this before?

Dan Heng: No, he never mentioned any of this. March, do you know any of this.

March 7th: I'll explain it later, for now. Let's just watch.

Voidranger Trampler: Roarrrrr!!!

The Voidranger roared in anger and called for back up. Three Voidranger weavers have appeared and gather around the trampler.

March 7th; it has called for backup!

Stelle: He is outnumbered! We need to help him!

Dan Heng: Stop.

March 7th: What?! Why?! We need to help him!

Dan Heng: You seen how strong he was when he hit the Antimatter legion. We will only be in his way.

March 7th: But!

Dan Heng: Just trust him March.

March was hesitant but allowed it.