bio next rider and prologue (final)

The scene is now showing z who is now sleeping soudly in the space station.

Z: Zzzz snore* zzzzz

But then, he slowly awake from his sleep.

Z: Mmmh...

Z eyes opened slowly and he sit up from the bed he has taken. Z looked around his surrounding to know where he is right now.

Z: Is this... The space station? What happened? How do I get here? I'll find out soon enough.

Z tries to get up but he couldn't get because something was holding onto him so tightly that he couldn't move.

Z: What the...

Z looked around his waist that there is a person hand hugging tightly onto Z waist.

Z slowly turned around and saw something that he couldn't believe.

Z: 0_0 Huh?

What Z saw right now, is that a beautiful girl is hugging him tightly on the bed that he couldn't move. But what more shock for him is that the person hugging him was none other than Stelle. Who is still sleeping on the same bed as Z.

Z mind: Wh?! W-w-w-w-what the hell?! Why is she sleeping next to me?! And why is she hugging so tightly?!

Z tries to moved away but can't. Her grip was just to tight.

Z mind: Oh no?! What should I do in this situation?! Should I just shake her awake. No, I don't want to disturb her. Or maybe I should just... Go along? No! What am I thinking! Uhh, what should I do?!

Stelle: Mmhm...

Z: ?!

Z mind: Oh no! She awake! Way to go Z?!

Stelle slowly open her eyes and sit up from her bed. She looks around her surrounding very confusely of where she is right now. Her head then slowly made her way to look at a red face Z. Their face was very close that their nose had touch each other. Z was now blushing profusely while Stelle just being a best airhead.

Z had find a chance to moved away from her hurriedly. Stelle tilted her head confusedly.

Z: H-Hey, Stelle. Um... What a perfect weather we have right now isn't it.

Z mind: Damn it! I was so flustered that I said that word out of my mouth! Just calm down, Z. Just calm down.

Stelle: Were you... Hugging me?

Z: Wha?! No I didn't?! I didn't do anything?!

Z mind: I'm so dead.

Dan Heng: Hi.

Z: Aaaahhh!

Z was surprised by Dan Heng sudden appearance. He scream out his shock out loud.

Z: Oh! Dan Heng! Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me get a heart attack!