Chapter 1: Act 1 : part 3 - final

Z: Huh?

Z was found in a white void.

Z: What in the? Wasn't I supposed to be asleep? What with the spacious white space I'm in right now?

???: That's because you are in your mind scape. A place that only exist in your mind.

Z: Huh?! Who's there?!

Z was looking around to find the voice.

???: Behind you. Idiot.

Z: Huh? Behind me? Wahhh!!!

Z heard the voice from behind and turned around. He was then met with a man. He was very shock and surprised and shout out of very loud scream.

???: Jesus. Get yourself together will you. How can you be a Kamen rider if you are scared by just this.

Z: What does being a Kamen rider has anything to do with that?! And who are you?!

???: I'm just a passing through Kamen rider. Remember that.

The man then snapped a photo at Z. It was very pink - I mean magenta Kamera.

 It was very pink - I mean magenta Kamera

Z: Kamen rider? You're a Kamen rider?

???: Sonotorida.

Z: What Kamen rider are you?

???: You will know soon enough if you are able to unlock every rider from the heisei era.

Z: Unlock every rider? From the what Era?

???: In the history of Kamen rider, there exist three era of riders. Showa, the era of the first rider. Heisei, the era of an advance generation of rider. Lastly, the newest era of rider. Reiwa. Their generation are still growing, but you are able to gain their power as their era passed.

Z: That's a lot.

???: I know.

Z: Hey. I just wanna ask. Why did the Stellaron have Kamen rider power. How are we talking to each other and how are we here?

??? Snapped forehead.

Z: Ow!

???: Too much question. One at the time. Let me explain very carefully now.

???: The Stellaron that was in your body first crash landed on earth. During that time, the Antimatter Legion came and trying to destroyed earth and even decide to plant the Stellaron to the earth. Luckily, me and the other riders was there to stopped the legion. Those guys are small fry, so I'm able to handle them.

Z: You sound like you are bragging about yourself.

???: It just your imagination. Continue with the conversation. When I was defending earth from the legion, an individual came down from space. He goes by the name... Elio.

Z: Elio? The Stellaron hunter?

???: Yeah, A person that said able to see the future. He has the power to see the future all right. He even asked me for help. The Aeon Nanook will bring destruction to the whole world. I was going to volunteer myself to face him, but Elio said that it was not my destiny . Rather, It was the person who he had predicted to take down the Aeon. To made that future come true, he advised me to Imbue the power of the riders to the Stellaron so that the chosen person would have the power to face the legion and other threats that would destroyed the universe. Journeying together with many people, making allies to unite the universe, and keep the universe to have their permanent peace. That was the story of your beginning.