Prologue part 2

Male voice: Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station....?

Z mind: Hmm? That voice? Was that...

Female voice: Who cares? They're here and alive. Do they look like a mannequin to you?

Z mind: That voice also sounded familiar?

Male voice: Both Z and the girl had weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.

Z mind: Wait? Huh!?

Female voice: Huh!? Hehe... I-I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it! Do it with Z first!

Z mind: Dan Heng? No wonder that voice sounded familiar. Wait? Did another voice just said do CPR on me!?

Z slowly opened his eyes and was met with Dan Heng face.

You were just awake but seeing his face so close, you jumped and pushed Dan Heng away from his face

Z: Alright! Alright! I'm up! No need for kissing me awake!?

March 7th: Woah! You're up!

Z: Hey March.

Dan Heng: Ow.

Z: Sorry about that, you good.

Dan Heng: I should be the one answering that. But, I'm good.

Z: Great.

Z slowly get up with a slight headache.

Z: What happened?

March 7th: What happened? Allow me to remind you. We were supposed to come to this space station to do some delivery for madam Herta! But, as we arrived! You suddenly vanished! We were looking everywhere for you! Just as we were searching, the antimatter legion arrived after that! We had to fight our way to find you! As we finally found you! You were here out cold with a girl next to you!? Tell me what happened! We were so worried sick about you! You know!

Z: Sorry about that. I was just admiring about the space station that I lost track of you guys and when I know it, I got myself lost in this space station. I tried to find you guys. But instead I got even more lost. I even forgot to brought my phone down from the express. So, I just continue roaming around the place. Hoping the chance I got to meet you guys again. Plus, even more worse is, the Antimatter legion came and I fought them all to survive? After that, I can't remember anything else anymore.