Freen slid Becky's underwear swiftly down her thighs as she threw the thin material to the floor, pulling Becky's upper body to connect with her own.

"What are you doing" Becky moaned breathlessly as she gripped onto Freen's shoulders for support.

"I want you to keep your eyes on me while I fuck you" Freen whispered as her fingers traced lightly along the inside of Becky's thigh.

Becky crashed their lips together as they moaned against each other's tongue, this certainly was taking her mind off everything.

She needed this, knowing any surgeon or nurse could walk into Freen's office at any time was even more of a turn on.

Becky could feel Freen's thumb brushing against her aching clit, teasing her, she couldn't, not today she couldn't bear the idea of Freen teasing her with foreplay, she needed her inside of her now.

"Baby please" Becky moaned against Freen's lips pushing her body further into Freen's touch but Freen quickly removed her hand from between Becky's legs.

"Not until you open your eyes and keep them open." Freen snapped.

Ohhh, kinky Becky thought as she struggled to keep her lazy eyes open but for the sake of being touched by Freen she needed to focus and keep her eyes open.

"Good girl" Freen whispered as her thumb traced over Becky's thigh dripping with Becky's wetness Becky gulped as her eyes focused on Freen's.

Freen placed a long hard kiss against Becky's lips before pushing two fingers inside of Becky, she knew how turned-on Becky was, her brown eyes pleading with her to put her out of her misery.

"Oh god" Becky moaned as she subconsciously went to close her eyes but as she felt Freen beginning to remove her fingers.

Becky quickly snapped her eyes back open as she focused on Freen.

Freen smirked as she leaned further into Becky, pushing in and out as Becky's muscles clenched around her with pleasure.

God she could do this every day for the rest of her life and die a happy woman.

Becky moaned as she found herself struggling to keep control, she bit down hard on her lip as she watched Freen's eyes burn into hers while she fucked her.

This wasn't about showing how much they loved each other, this was about desire. Freen showing Becky how much she wanted her, wanted her to watch her fuck her and Freen made sure Becky was doing just that.

"Freen" Becky panted trying to keep her voice down, but she could feel her pleasure building up as Freen worked at a fast pace.

Freen smirked as she watched Becky's cheeks flush, her eyes struggling not to roll at the back of her head, she had to give it to Becky.

She was hanging in there for dear life, slowly her pace, Becky glared at her...watching her every move while Freen's thumb brushed over her clit again.

"I was so close, why did you stop" Becky breath out as she struggled to keep her composure.

Freen smiled as she leaned forward placing a quick kiss against Becky's forehead.

"I wasn't ready to let you come but I am now" Freen whispered as her fingers pushed into Becky once again causing Becky to moan out in pain.

Becky locked her arms around Freen as her body grinding against Freen's fast movements, her body already beginning to react her eyes darkened as they remained focused on Freen's.

Locking their foreheads against each other, Freen pushed through the cramping in her arm as her free hand gripped Becky's neck bringing their lips together.

She could feel Becky's muscles contract around her as Becky began to moan louder and louder against her tongue as she battled for dominance.

"Freen... Freen please" Becky moaned as her body began to jerk with the pleasure as Freen continued to fuck her as fast as she could.

"Let go BB" Freen whispered as Becky gave one finally moan out feeling herself reaching her climax, she couldn't do it anymore, her eyes clamped shut as her body shuddered against Freen's touch.

Fucking hell this was so intense Becky thought as she rode out her orgasm feeling Freen's soft lips against her neck.

"I love you so much" Becky breathed out as she released her grip on Freen and allowed her body to lie back against Freen's desk.

Freen laughed as she climbed over the nurse straddling her. Becky bit her lip as she reached up brushing Freen's messy brown strands behind her ear.

"So, fucking much" she whispered as Freen smiled clasping their hands together.

"I love you too Armstrong" Freen replied as she leaned down placing her lips against Becky's.

***

Becky sighed as she shut the door to Irin's house, she looked down at the pharmacy bag in her hand.

This afternoon was exactly what she needed, her time. her and Freen time...she needed to get away from here for a couple of hours and Freen certainly had made it worth her while. Hearing voices from the sitting room Becky frowned as she quickly opened the door.

"Rebecca" Irin smiled weakly as she remained weak on the sofa with a man sat next to her.

"This is Father John...Father this is Rebecca...she's a nurse...a friend" Irin smiled as the priest stood to shake Becky's hand.

"Nice to meet you" Becky smiled shaking his hand...God if this man knew what she was only up to with a girl a little over an hour again she was sure he would not be shaking her hand. It made her smile even more.

"I'll leave you two to chat for a while, I'll get your morphine pump ready" Becky smiled at Irin before leaving the pair to it.

20 minutes later she listened as the front door shut, she made her way into Irin as she held the new syringe in her hand.

"Well Irin, I didn't put you down as a god lover" Becky said dryly as she sat down on the chair where the priest had only vacated.

"I'm not really but I needed a few things off my chest" Irin replied as Becky looked at her.

"How are you feeling" Becky asked.

"Like I'm still going to die" Irin replied sarcastically as Becky rolled her eyes, opening the lock of the morphine pump.

"Did you think any more about what I asked of you last night Rebecca" Irin said as Becky felt her jaw clenched deciding to ignore her as she focused on changing the pump.

"Becky" Irin snapped as she reached for Becky's hand and taking it in her own.

Becky's eyes shut momentarily...she wished she could just block it out and say no but every time she looked at Irin, she could see the pain she was going through.

She needed Becky's help, but Becky wasn't sure she was the person who could help her with this...not this time.

"Irin I can't, you can't ask me to do this, Please, I don't want you to die" Becky begged as she could feel her eyes begin to water.

"Rebecca" Irin spoke softly as she gripped tightly onto Becky's hand.

"I know this is hard for you...coming back to your friend's wedding and having to put up with me and I could never thank you enough for all you have done for me. honestly Rebecca you are a true friend but it's time for me to go. I don't want to be lying here unconscious and we both know it will happen sooner rather than later...please just let me die, help me do this one last thing while I have whatever dignity I have left" Irin sniffed as she brought their connected hands to her dry lips she placed a gentle kiss on Becky's hand.

Was Becky really prepared to walk out of this room and prepare a lethal dose of morphine to inject Irin with and just watch her die.

She wanted to do right by Irin, a friend in need of her, but what Irin was asking of her. Was it too much for the nurse to handle...

Will Becky do it? :(( Going to upload the next chapter tomorrow. Thank you again for reading :))