One week later and Saturday had come upon everyone. However the raven haired woman's mind was boggled as she restocked her shelves of her store. She did this every night after closing but tonight it was different, tonight she'd be spending time with the gorgeous, muscular, radiant, beautiful, hot, sexy...blonde... Shaking her head clear of thoughts of Kara, Lena continued stocking shelves and taking inventory of what she needed to make. The sound of her phone buzzing caused her to jump. Reading the name she hastily picked it up to read the message.

K: "Hey Lena just making sure you're still coming tonight..."

L: "I'm coming Kara don't worry! I'm gonna just lock up and get going...I'll see everybody soon."

K: "Ok! Just making sure!"

L: "I understand. I'm locking up now...I'll text you right before I leave..."

K: "Sounds good Lena!"

Putting her phone in her pocket Lena grabbed her jacket and her helmet as she locked the doors up. Climbing on to her bike she went to start it up, however after several minutes she realized that something was up. "Great!" Lena groaned as she looked over the bike she noticed that the battery was dead. "FUCK!" Lena yelled. "Looks like I'm gonna have to get a ride..." Lena said to herself. Unlocking her door she put her helmet up before re locking it. Pulling her phone out she scrolled through the names till she found Kara's.

The phone rang twice before Kara picked up. "Hey Lena! What's up? Change your mind?" Kara asked. "No...I haven't changed my mind...my motorcycle won't start, the batteries dead on it. I was wondering if you could come give me a lift? You're the only one closest to me." Lena stated. "Of course! I'll be right there!" Kara replied before hanging up. "What was that about?" Alex asked. "Lena needs a ride. Her motorcycle's battery is dead...I'll be right back." Kara replied. "Ok! We'll be here." Sam replied with a smirk.

A few minutes later Kara was pulling up next to Lena's shop. Seeing the raven haired woman standing there in a leather jacket and ripped skinny jeans made Kara hold down a groan. Rolling her window down she waved Lena over. "Doors open! Hop in!" Kara replied. "Thanks! Sorry for making you come get me and not being there to meet your friends." Lena replied looking down at her lap. "No problem Sara and Kate are running late as usual, so it won't be a big deal.." Kara replied with a smile. "Sounds like you're gonna have a packed house." Lena replied trying to make small talk. "It's an every Saturday night thing. Usually Sara and Kate don't make it due to their jobs so usually it's just me Alex, Sam, Lucy and Maggie there." Kara replied sounding a little annoyed.

"You don't sound like you enjoy these girls nights..." Lena replied. "That's cause I haven't enjoyed one in two years..." Kara replied. "How come? If you don't mind me asking that is..." Lena replied. "I don't mind...two years ago I was in a relationship with this girl and well we were having our regular girls night at Alex's place...I was getting a drink in the kitchen when I heard giggling coming from outside on the balcony...I thought it was Alex trying to get some alone time with Sam..so I didn't pay much mind..however when I got to the living room again I saw them sitting on the sofa eating pizza. I looked for Andrea everywhere and didn't find her...so I went out towards the balcony and thats when I heard Ingrid and Andrea talking and Andrea said that she'd love to go back to Ingrid's after the party and continue doing what they were doing...I got mad and ran outside to confront them and thats when I saw them half naked in one of the chairs...I yelled and screamed at them before I left the party...went home and threw all her crap out on the lawn...and turned the sprinklers on...it was winter time so everything broke or froze solid." Kara finished explaining as they pulled into Kara's driveway.

After they got out of the truck Lena went around and hugged Kara tightly and whispered. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that Kara! This Andrea woman is a real bitch!" "Yea..she is...anyway...ready to go in?" Kara asked as they parted ways and walked towards the door.