Everyone was so curious to know.

Joshua: I'm blinded by your beauty.
"Ooohhhh!!!!!" Everyone shouts expect Alex he rolls his eyes.
Anders:(Laughing) oh my ....oh my ... goodness I can't. You guys are really so.... funny. Anyway you have brought two cake's for me what I'm going to do with it. I didn't even open it.
Alex: You'll eat it of course.
Anders: But I don't like cakes much.

She goes throwards the table and everyone followed her she open one of the cake box. It was given by Joshua,Leo,Nick and Reven.

*The cake Leo, Joshua, Nick and Reven brought for her

Anders:Woah! Chocolate cake!
Joshua:(chuckles) We brought a it since you like chocolates.
Leo:Do you like it?
Anders: Yes!A.lot! Thank you guys.
Joshua+Leo: You're most welcome.(Smile)
Than she open the box Alex and Ani brought for her, she gets a bit shocked after seeing it she gaze at Alex who was already looking at her.

(Smile)Than she open the box Alex and Ani brought for her, she gets a bit shocked after seeing it she gaze at Alex who was already looking at her

Anders: Butterflies? I love butterflies!
Alex: Oh, really? It's good than.
Anders: But it's looks bad.
Alex: Stop lying just admit it it's beautiful my mom asked me for your opinion. So be honest.
Anders: ...... It's good but I'm going to destroy it!

She take some cream for it and smeared on his face and started laughing and of course Alex did the same.After that one by one everyone started to smears creams.Joshua smears on Anders, Nick,Leo, Reven,Lina. And they also took their revenge on him. Leo was enjoying and Anders come from behind at the same time Leo looks back and she smeared cream on his full face.His reaction was priceless.
Anders: Oh, sorry I was going to smeared it on Lina's face.
Leo: But accidentally I come between.

He gives her a sweet smile while waping the cream from his face. Anders also smiling widely.Then she gives towels to everyone. Alex was strangling to wipe it by himself.So..

Anders: You can't even do a little thing by yourself.

She takes the tawel from him and trying to wipe the cream from his forehead but damn..Alex was graining at her.
Anders: You are so tall, look down.
Alex:(he down his head) Why? You don't like tall boys?
Anders: I like tall boys but not you.
She done and She throws the towel at his face and leave. Alex take it away from his face and chuckeles also started to smile crazily.

Mark: Anders your birthday party will be incomplete without hearing a song from you.
Anders: Really?
Joshua:Yes,He is right.

Everyone started to shouts "Sing a song!Sing a song!"
Anders: okey, okay okey! Don't shout. (She hold the mic) If you guys know the song don't forget to join me.

She starts -
Diamond life Lover boy
He moves in peace with minimum
Wast and maximum joy
City lights and business nights
When you require strectcar desire
For Higher heights
No place for biggner or sensative hearts
The sentiment is left to chance
No place to be ending but somewhere to start
No need to ask he is a smooth operator....
Smooth operator

Mark,Jemi, Lina,Ani, Jack join her and started dancing and singing together.Joshua was just moving his hands. Here Leo was lip syncing so she also called him to sing with them. Alex was alone listening and watching their drama.
After that they all go back to their home, Anders mom also come back home after they gone. She brought pizza for her. Now both mom and daughter was enjoying pizza while watching TV.

______________________________________
This chapter was kinda hilarious,I hope you all like it.
And I'm sorry for not able to upload soon cause of Ramadan I hope you understand.But I'll try my best to upload soon so,No worries.

Until than read, vote and comment:)
Love you💜