Chapter 15

HAYA

I stared at Rohan from afar who was standing looking like a prince from a fairy tale. He was dressed in a yellow Sherwani. We are at Hania's mehndi and after this they will get married. She is looking so beautiful today. I quickly turned my head when he caught me looking at him. He smiled and walked over to me . His smile is so beautiful. What am I going to do? I forced a smile. Just for a few hours then..... I gulped and forced this thought out of my mind for now. He was standing just in front of me. I can't breathe, oh what type of magic he has done on me.

I look up at him. I can't because they are too real while I'm... I'm feeling so fake right now.

" Have I told you that you are looking so beautiful. It's kind of a torture but I'm loving it a lot " He whispered , he look at me with so much love I can't even count. Not that we can count love but still. I kept up my smile.

" Yes, you have told me this 5 times today. And I should tell you that you are too obvious and your feelings. " I said he smiled as lift his hand to I guess touch my cheek but then he stopped midway. He dropped his hand to his side. " Sorry I forgot I can't touch you " He said, and my heart melted there. No nope Haya picked it up. We agreed on doing it sooner or it will hurt him more. " Are you perhaps reading about Muslim women on the internet? " I ask due to curiosity. He nodded his head.

" Yeah I mean I don't want to disrespect anything and I actually don't want to make you feel uncomfortable so I'm learning things" I smiled this time softly and truly . What is this man? How am I going to live without him?

But Haya we are doing this for him and you need to trust Allah. Yes I Trust Allah. I can surely do it.

" What happened Pyara, your eyes are not shining like always. Something is bothering you " He asked as if he could read me like an open book. I stared at him and then pulled up a smile. a big one. Throwing my hand up in the air in a dramatic way.

" Come on, you don't know how heavy this dress is. How my eyes will. Shine if I'm already so tired. " He looked at me up and down and then smiled.

" So Pyara you should have told me. I will pick up the world for you , so what a single dress is. Tell me to help you and I will " I guess this man is doing things like these on purpose. Did he sense it already? Why is he making the hardest thing in the world harder?

" No Mr Rohan I'm good with being tired, they have people looking at us more than yeh actual couples " I said and looked around. He shrugged. " People are least of my worry, you are important "

It looks like I need to get out of here right now. " Then keep worrying about me. I have work, '' I said and was about to walk past him but something stopped me. I looked behind and he was holding my dupatta from the end . Smiling.

" There was nothing written on the internet about not touching the dress. " He starts to pull me back from the dupatta as I gulp. There was still distance when he whispered in my ear .

" You can run from me as much as you want Pyara but you need to know that I am not letting you go ever. Even if you don't want me I will creep in your life . " He voice was soft and all I wanted was to turn around and tell him to never ever leave me. Please don't . Please never hate me. Please try to understand me.

But rather I turn around and smile. Pulling my dupatta from his hand. " I'm wondering, are you learning these words from the internet or Ahad Bhai? " He backed away a little and smiled. " It's a natural Pyara. I'm born charming with these words " I shook my head and walked away.

Haya - The forbidden love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara