LAST CHAPTER

HAYA

“ I don’t like this guy even a bit “ Rohan said glaring towards his own son who was looking at him with a smirk . Rohan narrowed his eyes on Our Saad . They both have the cutest relationship . Roha the twin of Saad jumped on her fathers lap playing with his shirt buttons . “ My baby boy is innocent , Don’t glare at him “ I said, kissing the cheek of Saad who smiled widely . Our kids are going to turn One year old today . Saad likes to tease his father while Roha loves her father a lot . I sat at the Bed looking at Rohan slowly picking up Saad and making him sit on his other lap .
“ I’m sorry buddy , you know daddy loves you “  Rohan said kissing both kids . It was time for both of them to sleep . Roha was already half asleep on Rohan’s lap so we put both babies to sleep . These two are our angels . Allah sent them to us as a reward .

I was about to go and take a shower , because taking care of two Super energetic kids is not an easy thing but Rohan makes it all so beautiful for me . He is a good father . Rohan pulled me towards him into his arms, tightly holding me . I look up at him and smile widely , “ I missed you Pyara “ Rohan said, kissing the tip of my nose . “ I was with you the whole day “ He shook his head and kissed my forehead . “ I still miss you, “ he said looking in my eyes , "And I don’t know who are those people who say that love fades after marriage . After 5 years of our wedding , He still looks at me as if he is falling in love with me all over again .  And I fall for him everyday . At this point I think Am i actually falling or is he picking me high above .

“ Can I kiss you My lady? “ Even after years of our wedding , He ask me if he can kiss me or not everytime , This shows how much he cares about my thoughts . I smiled and nodded my head . He leaned in and pressed his lips over mine . Soft kiss , sweet kiss and a kiss filled with dreams . We pulled away and he joined his head with mine .  “ We have come so far, “ He said and nodded . “ We did this , We made our heaven “  I said breathing him .  “ Let's have some fun then “ Rohan suggested as I raised my eyebrows . As he smiled widely and I knew something weird was going around his mind .

I knew he would plan as amazing as his personality . That's why we all are here in this summer's house with an amazing beach view in front of us . We are in Thailand , at Phuket beach . Rohan had a summer’s house here and he invited all the friends

My Husband is rich afterall . We left the kids with their grandparents . we have a life too .

“ I didn't know you had this place, “  Kinza said as Rohan rolled his eyes . Okay, they both irritate each other . “ Not everyone is poor like you “ Rohan said as Kinza narrowed her eyes on him . Kinza was about to say something when Nouman Khan came behind her Wrapping his hand around . Kinza froze as Nouman kind of glared towards My Rohan , who simply raised his eyebrow . “ She is not poor , She has me” We all watch him as our mouth hits the floor . Kinza cleared her throat and slipped out of his grip throwing him a glare on which he just kept on looking at her . What the hell was happening here? I shook my head leaving them to play their game .

“ What do you think? “ I looked at my side as Ahad was standing there looking at the weird couple in front of us . I shake my head . “ I think they are so in love “ I stated as Ahad nodded his head . “ But do you think there's anything I can use to teach this motherfucker a good lesson for Laughing at me when I told him about my wedding “ I Turned my head towards him looking at him in disbelief .  “ Seriously Ahad “ He looked at me innocently Shrugging . “ An eye for an eye little sis “ He said and continued to stare at Nouman while making plans .

“ Hey Haya, tell me am I not handsome? “ Kashif asked as he was sitting on the couch with his wife . Before I could say anything a strong arm was wrapped around me Pulling me itself .  “ No you are not “  I look up at Rohan who glaring at Kashif while the other man smirks, having fun with his life . “ Stop teasing my brother “ Ayesha said Standing beside Rohan who smirked proudly .  “ I’m feeling hurt Ayesha , you didn't stand up for me, “ Kashif said with a pout . Ayesha narrowed her eyes at him . “ Remember I found you when you were kidnapped, “ Kashif said . “ Don’t listen to him Ayesha . He is just playing, “ Hania said, smiling brightly .