Chapter 4

“ If one murder was allowed in Islam I would have killed him “ I said under my breath while throwing a glare towards him

“ If one murder was allowed in Islam I would have killed him “ I said under my breath while throwing a glare towards him . He was focused on his laptop while I could clearly see him through the glass window. I looked towards the wall clock. It was 10 : 30 now . I am hella tired because of picking up so many heavy boxes and then this work. My mind is going to give up on the very first day I am hundred percent sure. I sigh and just focus on the work. I guess I will be done in one hour.

“ These files also need to be checked and filled. Also make an invoice of our recent budget “ my whole body jerked up as I listened to that bold voice. My one hand was on my heart area and the other was holding the laptop tightly . While my eyes shot up towards him.

He was standing there with one hand in his pocket and the other holding the files.

They were not just some files. It was a whole damn bundle. I quickly get up from the seat, holding my arms over my chest. “ What do you think you are? '' I said as he raised his eyebrows.

“ Thankfully your Boss can fire you “ He said more like snapping. My hands made a fist and I nearly thought I was about to hit him. “ I already had done so much work “ Now my voice was more demanding. He put the files on the table and put his both hands on the table. Leaning in. My eyes were stuck to his but I backed away a little.

“ I need them in my office. In a few hours “ He said and straightened up. He looked towards me for one more time before walking back into his office. SUCH AN ASSHOLE. I said and threw some punches in the air before getting back to my work. Exactly now I am going to lose my mind properly.

While working I looked towards my phone as the name of Hania was on display. I picked up

The call and she spoke. “ Hey, Haya, “ I said. “

“ I was waiting for you, it's too late now “

“ Hania actually, I have some work left that's why I will be overworking here “

“ But it's your first day . Your boss should not give you this Much work “

“ He is an asshole! Anyways I will text you when I will be done “

“ Right and don't get sick “

After a few more words I said goodbye and then went back to my work . The invoice was too hard to make. I mean yes it's easy but right now I am even ready to sleep here . I look at the files and then everything black out. I don't even know what happened but it was relaxing.

 I don't even know what happened but it was relaxing