Chapter 23

ROHAN

I sat on the bed rubbing my hand over my shirt because Allah I'm sweating so much even though the AC is on, the sound of the shower was coming from the bathroom, Haya was taking a shower. We came here to my house. As Mom wanted us to stay with her from now.

The main reason for my sweat is that... I don't know what to do, like I never really touched her, and I don't even know what first move I need to make. What if she gets scared? No wait, I'm her husband. But I don't know, I'm nervous. Really really nervous.

I close my eyes and sigh , Good so now The Muhammed Rohan is getting nervous because it's his first night after marriage and--

" Are you meditating? " Her beautiful sweet voice reached my ears as I quickly opened my eyes. And my mouth part on its own. Haya Noor was standing in front of me, in a white night suit, and... There was no Hijab. Oh my no hijab! My eyes widened as I quickly hid my face behind the pillow.

" Why are you hiding your face now? " She asked with confusion dripping from her voice.

" You... Are not wearing Hijab.. I'm sorry-- "

She burst into Laughter, I frowned and looked at her who was still laughing holding her stomach. I tilt my head towards her, raising my eyebrows. She got sober and looked at me with her eyes in the shape of a heart.

" You can see me without Hijab, Remember you are my husband " She said walking towards me.

Her husband? Oh right.. I'm her husband.

I looked up at her, she was now really close to me, smiling softly towards me, her hairs were smelling so good like her. I gulp while looking in her eyes.

" You ... You are so handsome, you make my heart beat so fast, I can look at you all my life and never ever get tired " She said, making my heart go jumping around.

She softly placed her hand on my nape and the other on my shoulder. She was smiling so beautifully. " Allah , I guess I need to do all the work " She said , I frown at her , what is she try-

She sighs and pressed her soft lips on mine, My body went frozen, my eyes wide and I was not breathing . She is my first kiss.

Haya , My Wife is my first kiss.

She pulled away and looked at me, she was still standing so close to me. She was between my legs. " You need to kiss back-- " Before she could complete her sentence I pulled her towards me and laid her under me. And then without break I smashed my lips on her. She sighed and kissed her like there's no tomorrow.

Her lips are like Cherry, but they taste like strawberries. Her fingers were somewhere lost in my hair and my one hand was holding her by nape and the other was on her waist.

I don't remember how long we kissed, but it was long enough that we both lost track of breath . I softly pull away as we both catch our breath, I look at her and smile at her. She is a really good kisser.

" I'm going to kiss you all over again  " I said as she smiled, running her fingers over my face as if she was trying to remember each detail . " Then kiss me, until we complete three years " She said and I pressed my lips on her again.

The first one was the hungry one, the one for the separation of 3 years.

This one, it's the soft one as if time stopped and only we are here in this world. This is like a promise for a lifetime. This one is for the new beginning.

" I missed you, " She said as I smiled at her.

" I missed you more  " She held my face in her soft hands . Closing her eyes, I close my eyes too.