Chapter 22

HAYA

I bite my lips to stop myself from smiling as I silently wipe the make up off from the face of this adorable man. He is now in his white shirt and black pants . He is pouting , I wanted to laugh and pull his cheeks . It's even illegal to look this adorable.

" Who told you guys to actually come like this" Kinza asked who was sitting in front of Nouman cleaning his face. He was finally out of his red sari. Even though I could not look away from my adorable man, I slightly turn my head towards kinza's side and I saw something so different.

Nouman was looking up at Kinza with so much beautiful magic in his eyes. The type of magic I see in Ahad bhai's eyes and in Rohan's eyes . He was looking at her as if she is only present here. I smiled little and turn to look at this adorable man who was now looking at me.

" No looking at other men and smiling pyara "

I look at his very serious face and again wanted to pull his cheeks. Allah he is going to be the end of me note that. " I'm going to marry you, I only smile at you " I showed him my most beautiful smile as he looked really happy. Please! Take this man somewhere and pull out this dangerous power out of him.

" Mi Amor please do it here too " I heard Ahad bhai he pointed his finger on his chest. even though he was whispering but they were sitting right beside us so we can hear. Ayesha narrowed her eyes at her husband. " But there's no make up here " Ahad bhai shook his head.

" I want your hands on me Mi Amor, I missed you " Ayesha Blushed as I really wanted to Chuckle.

" Astaghfirullah! Haya covers Ayzals ear " Rohan said quickly picking up Ayzal in his arms and covering her ear. Ayzal is a cute babygirl. Ahad & Ayesha's daughter she is going to 1 year old soon and Rohan is kind of you know trying to steal her . Rohan really Adores Azyal, he said she is his favorite baby.

Ayzal look up with her innocent eyes as Rohan made her sit on his lap, smiling down at her. Ahad Narrowed his eyes at Rohan.

" Give Mi Angel to me " Ahad said and Rohan Shook his head.

" No you will teach her bad things. I won't let you spoil her " He said Ahad stand up to take the Baby me and Ayesha look at each other smiling.

Before they could take the baby, another person came in between and took Ayzal baby with him. It was no one other than Kashif.

" Don't worry Ayzal baby I will save you " He smiled at her as she giggled and smiled.

" I don't get it why Ayzal love Kashif so much "

Hania said kissing Ayzal on her cheek.

" So, you love me too don't you " Hania look in his eyes and then look away. Seriously these two.

In a swift Ayzal was not in the arms of Kashif anymore. We all turn our head towards Nouman who was holding Azyal as if she is some kind of rice bag. He tilted his head and look at her.

" Even though I don't like Babies, you are a good one. We will make a good team . And keep you away from these idiots " He half smiled and half smirked. Weird.

" That's not how you hold a baby , she is not a bag " Ahad said as he took Azyal in his arms. But this baby is a Miracle baby or some kind of super power doll because as soon as she was in the arms of Ahad she turned her head towards Kashif and pointed her small fingers towards him. Pulling herself so that she can go to Kashif. She have a baby crush on him.

" Oh my come here " Kashif said taking her in his arms as she again smiled giggled.

" I want to kill him " Ahad said, Rohan stand besides him nodding his head.