Prologue

“ Get in the car Pyara “ The heavy drops of rain were falling over me but I care less

  “ Get in the car Pyara “ The heavy drops of rain were falling over me but I care less. I don't want to see him, I don't want to hear his voice . His car was just beside me. He got out of the car and walked towards me with an umbrella. “ You will get sick Pyara “ He said holding my wrist but soon he left my hand when he saw that I am not liking his touch too. It's not like I hate him. Maybe I do. Maybe I hate myself. Maybe I can never erase him from my life. But me and him both are totally different persons.

It was all a fairytale until it ended. No matter what, for the love of my Allah and My holy prophet muhammad ﷺ

I can never have him.

“ Just go from here Rohan. Leave me alone “ I said my own words were feeling harsh to me. He didn't say anything and just looked at me. Paused, still. I can't look in his eye. I don't want to because if I do I will lose all the power over myself. And I don't want it. Not when Allah guided me.

“ Why are you saying things like these Pyara. What changed. “ He asked, his voice getting weaker. I shook my head. “ Rohan, you and I are different. I was blind but now I can see everything. You are not bad but you are not on the right path too . And I can't.. Can't be with you “ He looked at me, finding my eyes but I kept my eyes down.

“ What do you want on what path you want me to be on? I will be with you “ He said as if he was pleading. I shook my head .

“ No Rohan, not for me. You need to walk on the right path on your own. I pray that one day you will find the right path. “ tears were flowing from his eyes and falling down. Just like mine.

“ So you are saying goodbye “ He said after a long pause. “ You don't want to see me, “ He added. More tears fall from my eyes. “ This means we are ending here “ He said finally.

“ Maybe yes. This is for the right “ I said.

His hand formed a tight fist. And I can feel him taking deep breaths.

“ You are the worst woman ever Haya. I hate you, I hate you so much. You are so selfish. I was an idiot to trust you. You used me. “

His words felt like bullets to me. I closed my eyes then I saw his feet moving. He disappeared. He got into his car and drove as fast as he could. He was not here now. And when I thought I could breathe properly. It was suffocating. I was unable to breathe.

“ Ya Allah. Please ease my pain. Please make him one of your favourite people. Please Allah please guide him on the right path. The path you choose . “

Thank you so much. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Follow me on Instagram