Chapter 24

ROHAN

" It's been a long time since I last saw you. " My jaw clenched as I looked at the man sitting across the table with the most fakest smile. My father's damn fucking brother. I pressed my lips together without saying anything.

" What happened? " Haya's soft voice reached me as she put her hand on mine. I looked towards her and a sigh of relief escaped my mouth.

This woman is the only person in this world who can make me feel this relaxed. I softly smile at her shaking my head.

" Nothing, just I was missing you " I whispered to her as she smiled and squeezed my hand.

" I'm here with you "

Of course you are here with me, even if you don't know what the hell happened you are here with me.

While the person who needed to protect me was not here for me. He saw everything and ignored it like it's nothing.

" Seeing your wife, I think you grow in life a lot " Moksh , the man who is my uncle said, I hold the fork in my hand tightly. He should not even dare to take My Wife's name because I will kill him right here.

I gave him my fakest smile.

" I don't stay behind, and she is my everything so yes I grow in life a lot more than you can think of " I turn my head towards My . And automatically a wide smile that was so real spread on my face.

She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

Arya, the daughter of Moksh, exchanged her seat and sat beside me out of nowhere when my whole focus was on my pretty wife.

And this girl dared to put her hand on my.

" But I thought you promised that you will marry me " I was about to throw her hand from over me but guess what.

Pyara picked up the hand of Arya and pushed it aside. She was wearing a dangerous smile.

" Funny because he promised me as well that he will marry me. Oh well he actually did marry me "

Pyara pulled my both hands in hers. I bite my lips to myself from doing something like kissing her in front of everyone.

" And Miss Next time refrain from touching my husband, I don't like people touching him anywhere. "

I turned my head towards Arya with a smirk, she was looking as if someone slapped her just now. Perfect.

" And Arya I never promised something like this as much as I remember you were behind me all your childhood. " I said, throwing another slap of words on her face. She is a gold digger bitch.

Moksh cleared his throat turning his head towards my mother.

" Anyways, the reason I came here is because I'm taking over the position of CEO of the company . The company is already falling and you are going to retire soon, so it's time to-"

" I'm here and I can take care of my mother's company . No need to worry " I said looking straight into his eyes. He stared back.

" You can but I heard you disappeared for 3 years, who knows next time you will disappear for more than 3 years, we need my ' Brother's Company ' in good hands "

I was just this near to reach him and beat the shit out of him . This. Is. Not. That. Fucking. Father's. Company. My. Mother. Worked. Hard. For. It.

" Calm down Rohan, deal with patience, " Haya said, nodding at me. I gulp and start to recite Surahs.

Ya Allah please help me, I know what you are doing has a propose but please help me in this war, this time don't let this man reach me

" Fine, to stop this internal fight.. We will let the people of the company decide. You both will have a month. Then the voting will make the difference " My mother said and then something knocked .