Chapter 21

HAYA

I smiled to myself while looking up at Sky, the moon was shining brightly. So brightly it's late at night. I guess it's going to be morning soon. I just thanked Allah and I guess he accepted because the wind is so sweet and different today . I can't stop thinking about him. His eyes and the most beautiful smile.

" Mohammed Rohan " I whisper and smiled.

Suddenly my phone start to ring. I frown and look at the unknown number. Who could be at this late. I picked up the phone call .

" Pyara " My heart skipped a beat as if it was bring to life all over again.

" Rohan, why are you awake " I asked even though I could not hide my smile.

" Can't sleep, you are too pretty to close my eyes " Heat crawled up towards my face as I put my palm on my cheek.

" But you are not seeing me right now " I smiled.

" What if I'm looking at you " He said as my eyes widened and I look out of the window .

Our eyes met, my eyes clashed with his beautiful ones. He smiled waving his hand. He was leaning against his car . Legs crossed.

I mean are you being serious.

" What the hell are you doing here " I asked looking at him.

" Come down Pyara " He said cutting the phone call. I raised my eye brows at him as he blow a kiss towards me. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it will brust. But when I walk towards him. I mean more like fly because I could not stop myself.

And that was the thing. Haya only waits for Rohan.

" Okay so where are we going " I asked looking at him who was driving the car. Looking so beautiful. Actually the moment I entered I didn't look away and I know he is aware of the fact that I'm looking at him because he too , time to time turn his head and look at me, smile and then drive.

" Somewhere only we know " He said as I frown but I trust him enough to go anywhere with him not worrying.

" How can you look so handsome even while driving. It's harmful " I said pouting as he smiled widely towards me. Allah he is so beautiful.

" Harmful? how? " He asked raising his eyebrows towards me. I pretend to think then point my finger towards me.

" You are harmful for my heart " I smiled he as chuckled. " From where you learned all these flirting " He asked shaking his head.

" Well I only do it for you " I said and then I witness the most beautiful thing.

His big beautiful smile.

Rohan shut off the car engine with a flourish, a playful glint in his eyes. I knew that look - the same one he had three years ago when he brought me here for the first time. This tiny lake, tucked away in a quiet corner of the city park, held a special place in my hearts. It was here, under the watchful gaze of the stars, that Rohan had finally confessed his feelings for me.

"Wow," I breathed, stepping out of the car. The moonlight danced across the water's surface, making it shimmer like scattered diamonds. A cool breeze ruffled my hair, carrying with it the sweet scent of night jasmine.