ミ★ 𝘐𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 & 𝘒𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦: ★彡

Info: If zero is empty, one is lonely, and two is company, then three is definitely a crowd.

Warnings: established poly relationship, izana is kinda a mean dom, kakucho is nice tho, possessive! izana, double penetration (p&a,) double pussy licking, izana bites reader, izana slaps reader's pussy, blindfolding, pussy rubbing, rough sex, unprotected sex.

there is a trigger warning, as always for any of the tags i've used, but everything is consensual. even so, if any of my warnings are a trigger for you, then please do not read this!

 even so, if any of my warnings are a trigger for you, then please do not read this!

Your relationship with Izana and Kakucho has always been a fairly complicated one...

You met Izana around the time when he first got out of the orphanage, bumping into each other on a night out in the city. He looked awful, his beard unkept and growing in patchy splotches all around his face, his hair unruly like he hadn't brushed it in ages. You apologized for bumping into him, but when you saw the state he was in, you couldn't just leave him on the streets alone. You ended up bringing him back to your place, feeding him, letting him bathe, and you even helped him trim his beard and cut his hair. this made Izana decide to stick around, nobody had ever treated him so kindly before, not even his "mother." you let him stay with you, the two of you almost inseparable, you even slept in the same bed together.

Meeting Kakucho came along shortly after, Izana had formed Tenjiku and invited you to their first meet up claiming he "wanted to keep you by his side no matter what from here on out." Kakucho instantly noticed how beautiful you were, but he didn't try talking to you because he assumed that you had to be Izana's girlfriend, and he didn't want to disrespect his king. You came up to him first though, greeting him with a smile and your name to which he returned, and the two of you made small talk until Izana told you it was time to go home.

Kakucho had feelings for you first, but he assumed you had feelings for Izana since you were always by his side. Kakucho kept it a secret that he had feelings for you because he knew that if you found out, you would feel guilty for not choosing him. However, Kakucho let it slip to Izana during a night of drinking that he thought he had feelings for you, and Izana beat his ass the same night in a fit of possessive rage.

The same night, Izana had come home and you were already asleep, or so he thought. He told you he loved you while you had your eyes closed, his arms wrapped around you from behind as he cuddled up to you underneath the sheets on the bed. When he heard you say it back to him, he nearly jumped out of your bed since he thought you were sleeping, and that same night the two of you shared your first kiss after he asked you to be his.

At first Izana tried to convince himself the he didn't really love you, that he only got with you to spite Kakucho, but he couldn't deny the true feelings he felt towards you when both of you were alone together. Then came the period of time that Izana thought he was nothing but trouble for you, he almost wished he never got with you because he knew he wasn't a good enough man for you; thats where Kakucho came into play...