ミ★ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘋𝘰 𝘈𝘴 𝘈 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳: ★彡

Request: Hi can you do Rindou being a father? Like how would you think he would be as a father? Thxx

First and foremost i think Rindou Haitani would 1000% be a girl dad, (somehow comes out looking like the female replica of him

First and foremost i think Rindou Haitani would 1000% be a girl dad, (somehow comes out looking like the female replica of him.)

now that we've addressed the elephant in the room, Rindou Haitani would absolutely treat his little girl like a spoiled princess, (thinks because she's got Haitani blood in her that she's basically a goddess and treats her accordingly)

Rindou Haitani definitely colored his hair purple since it's his daughter's favorite color, Ran just copied him so they can match. 

 Something Rindou Haitani would do to bond with his baby girl would be braiding her hair, something i strongly believe he did for his older brother Ran pre-Bonten arc. 

Rindou Haitani gets anything his baby girl wants, end of the story. "oh that pink Barbie Dreamhouse with the matching pink convertible? yeah, it's probably already on the front porch."

Rindou Haitani learns how to paint his daughter's nails, and somehow ends up getting his own nails painted by his daughter. never removes the nail polish from his nails, instead letting it chip away until it's no longer there no matter who teases him at Bonten about it.

Rindou Haitani is definitely the type of dad to match pajamas with his daughter every single night whether he's home or away on a mission for Bonten, no matter how girly or cheesy they are. (tells you that they're just comfy, but you know deep down that it really just reminds him of how close of a bond your daughter and him have.) 

When Rindou Haitani just so happens to be sent off on a mission for Bonten, he makes sure he Facetimes at least twice each day he's gone; every morning as soon as your daughter wakes up, and every night right before your daughter goes to sleep. kills anyone who gets in the way of him doing that. 

 Another thing Rindou Haitani does while he's gone on a mission for Bonten is that he makes sure he has pre-written letters written out for your daughter's lunch boxes for each day that's he's supposed to be gone. he doesn't want his daughter to forget about him or how much he loves her while he's gone so he always writes the sweetest letters for you put in your daughter's lunchboxes. makes sure to write you a letter too ;)

When Rindou Haitani isn't away on some mission for Bonten, you will not see your daughter or Rindou for the entire day. (says he wants to make up for lost time) Rindou Haitani takes his daughter for an early morning breakfast and insists on cutting up the pancakes your daughter ordered, not because she doesn't know how to, but because he thinks that she shouldn't have to when he's around. 

 Rindou Haitani takes your daughter shopping for sure, buying cute dresses, shoes, new Barbies, even hair bows, money isn't a problem so the sky is the limit on how many bags of new items Rindou has to carry to the car after the shopping trip. (no less than 10)

Anytime Rindou Haitani ends up having a day off he always teams up with your daughter and the two of them concoct some kind of elaborate surprise for you. This could be material items such as a bouquet of your favorite flowers, a new piece of jewelry, or there was even that one time Rindou bought you a new car. However, more often than not the two of them like to surprise you with more sentimental things such as paintings they made at a local painting class that Rindou took your daughter to for fun, cute clay bowls, plates and mugs that they made together, or even going as far to having a whole photoshoot planned for them so they can make a photo collage for you with pictures of them. 

 All in all, I think Rindou Haitani would be an amazing father, so much so that he often forgets to take as much care of you and spend as much time with you than he does with his daughter.