ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★彡

Info: Nice guys always finish last cause they always let their girl finish first.

Warnings: Mean Dom! Rindou, possessive! Rindou, Sub! reader, praise kink, degrading (Rindou calls reader slut, whore, bitch,) rough sex, spanking, hair pulling, oral (f,) choking, overstimulated reader, rough sex being used as a punishment, fingering (p&a,) dacryphilia, manhandling. (Kanto Manji Timeline, Rindou is 21)

The only trigger warning i'm going to give is that Rindou is rough in this. Choking to the point of reader not being able to breathe is included which might trigger some people, even though it's only being used in a sexual way. Rindou is in no way abusive in this, but if being choked that roughly is something that may trigger you, then please don't read this!

Just like any ordinary day you happened to find yourself at the Haitani brother's house, the sunny sky soon turning into the dark nighttime filled with sparkling stars that formed the beautiful Aquarius constellation that you always loved to see

Just like any ordinary day you happened to find yourself at the Haitani brother's house, the sunny sky soon turning into the dark nighttime filled with sparkling stars that formed the beautiful Aquarius constellation that you always loved to see. The daytime had been practically wasted seeing as you had spent the entire day lying around in bed with your boyfriend, Rindou, however it wasn't completely wasteful since you had actually gotten to spend some time with him instead of waiting for him and his brother to come home after some fight just to patch them both up and go about your business afterwards.

You and the younger Haitani had been dating for quite some time now, a year in fact, and while you were only in a relationship with Rindou, it felt like you were in a relationship with his older brother Ran at times too. Often times you would come over to spend time with your boyfriend Rindou just to find yourself third wheeling between the two brothers, the two of them always getting caught up in some argument or some type of competition together that even when you left neither would notice you had left until they came back to their senses.

Given the circumstances, the moments you did get to spend with just Rindou were something that the two of you cherished as if they were made of gold, and to both of you they were more valuable than gold itself. Today was one of those days, a day in which you knew would be cut short by a brawl that the two brothers were required to attend due to their statuses in the Kanto Manji Gang.

Presently you were sat in the living room, your thighs sinking deep into the plush leather of the couch you were sitting on. You had been playing on your phone for a while, waiting for the brothers to get ready so they could take you home before they had to go to the fight the Kanto Manji Gang would be attending tonight. You felt the sudden weight of someone's head resting in between your thighs which had caught your attention immediately, and you lowered your phone from directly in front of your face to place it down on the couch beside you.

You were expecting to see the back of your boyfriend's head resting on your left thigh, but you were met with the black and blonde two-toned hair that matched his brother Ran instead. "Can you braid my hair for the fight?" You laughed in response, finding it amusing that Ran wanted you to braid his hair suddenly when he usually did it himself. "I don't know if I'll have time Ran, I still have to fix Rin's hair too." Despite your response, your right hand still reached out to grab the hairbrush that Ran was holding onto, and you started brushing through his long locks, brushing them towards the back so it would be easier for you to part his hair down the middle.