ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘹 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 : ★彡

Request: hello i love your writing so much, i would like to do another story about rindou x female reader. i like simp reader x rindou so much, please do it then rindou is in kanto manji timeline. rindou is 20 and reader is 18, i would really love if you make fluffy and sweet, i hope you still make rindou cold and emotionless like simp reader x rindou , i would really love if you make their relationship like pucca and garu show. if you didnt hear about them please search for them on tiktok, thanks and good luck for you.

Info: Making a man like Rindou Haitani blush should be an accomplishment.

Warnings: fluff, simp! reader, cold & stoic! Rindou, rindou has a cute little soft spot for the girl that seems to be obsessed with him, flirting, muscle squeezing/grabbing, reader is on a mission to embarass the hell out of Rindou in front of all his friends.

Seeing Rindou Haitani for the first time was like a dream come true, almost as if you'd been waiting your entire life to meet this specific man which was rather amusing considering the type of man Rindou is...

The first time you saw Rindou was at the park a few months back, finding him drunk as a skunk on one of the benches nearby. You had come to the park to get away from your parents, being eighteen years old and still living with them was probably one of the most frustrating things in the world. Your parents were constantly putting way too much pressure on you and your college courses, always monitoring each and every individual grade you received in each class, and you wondered how they even had time to do it considering they were both lawyers. Your parents wanted you to become a lawyer just like them, and while becoming a lawyer would certainly pay well, it wasn't what you dreamed of doing in your future.

When you saw Rindou that first time, you felt so stupid for playing right into that "love at first sight" mantra that was often a prime example used in Japanese manga and anime, and you never believed in it until you saw him. Sure he looked homeless passed out on the bench with that bottle of Patron in his left hand, but you knew who he really was. That being said, you didn't fall in love with the man because he was famous in Roppongi, nor did you fall in love with him based on his status as a member of the Kanto Manji Gang, rather you fell in love with the color of his eyes as you approached him and shook him awake with your right hand on his shoulder. The moment he opened those stupid amethyst eyes of his, you knew you were done for. You had always hated the color purple prior to meeting him, but after meeting him, you learned to love the color purple.

You still remember how he grumbled out the words "the hell do you want" that day you first met him, and while his words were rude, you couldn't help but find those sleepy eyes of his absolutely intoxicating. The blush that fell on your face after he spoke that day had you so embarrassed that you didn't even bother responding, instead walking away from him in a speedy fashion to get away as soon as possible, only looking back once and noticing he had fallen right back to sleep. He probably thought that he had dreamt you, and would most likely forget you once he woke back up, but you were determined to get him to notice you again.