ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘹 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳: ★彡

Request: helloooo! i love your account so much <3. can i ask a scenario rindou x pregnant! reader where reader becomes extremely clingy with rindou and doesn't even want to let him go? especially when rindou need to go to work because that means he wil leave reader alone at home :(

 can i ask a scenario rindou x pregnant! reader where reader becomes extremely clingy with rindou and doesn't even want to let him go? especially when rindou need to go to work because that means he wil leave reader alone at home :(

Rindou Haitani was supposed to have left your shared home almost an hour ago since Manjiro had some new mission to send him on for Bonten. A little ironic that he was still laying in bed with you with his arms wrapped around your body from behind, both of his hands resting on the little baby bump that had started to form. His hands were rubbing the spot where your unborn child was laying inside of your belly, and Rindou hit you with that "I really have to go baby" line for the third time since you had pulled him back down into the bed so he couldn't leave. Truthfully, you had become overbearingly cling since you had become pregnant, always needing Rindou to touch you in some shape or form, and part of you knew that you must have been annoying him by always needing his touch, but not once did Rindou complain. on the contrary, Rindou had become just as needy and clingy for your touch knowing that his child was growing inside of you, and as much as he always hated leaving you he knew that he didn't have a choice but to go whenever Manjiro called. Rindou had already started to unwrap his arms from around you so he could try to get up from the bed again, and he knew how upset you would be so he tried to take things slowly, letting his right hand continue to rest over you baby bump as he climbed out of bed and stood up, his hand never leaving the smooth skin of your stomach.

Rindou glanced down at you with a frown while the palm of his right hand rubbed at your stomach for one final time before he lifted his hand up and brought it to your face, stroking your cheek while leaning down to press a kiss on your baby bump first, then leaned upwards to kiss you all over your face starting with your forehead, your nose, your cheeks, everywhere but your lips. Rindou gave you a reassuring smile before speaking out an "I love you baby, I'll be home as soon as I can." then leaned down to finally give you a kiss on the lips. once Rindou pulled away he stood back up at his normal height as he heard the sweet sound of your voice responding with an "I love you too Rin" and he turned around to leave until he felt the warm touch of your left hand grabbing onto his right arm, tilting his head back to look at you when he realized you had stood up to follow him out. Rindou held your hand the entire walk from the bedroom and down the hallway to the front door of your shared house, his hold tight but gentle as his fingers kept playing with that sparkly wedding back he had given you just a few years back. While the two of you had taken a few minutes to stand in front of the door together Rindou had pulled you into a hug, one that was tight enough for you to feel all of his warmth and smell that delicious cologne he always wore, but not tight enough to push against your baby bump or cause you any pain. Rindou always had a habit of swaying both of your bodies whenever the two of you would hug, so you pulled your arms up to wrap them around the back of his neck as he did so just to make sure that you wouldn't fall. Rindou leaned down to give you a final kiss on the lips, this one last a bit longer than the previous one the two of you had shared in the bedroom before Rindou finally let go of you. Rindou gave you final grin before he opened the front door of your shared home and stepping out, mumbling a sweet "get some rest pretty mama." before he closed the door behind him, leaving you behind in your shared home knowing he would most likely end up calling you five minutes later when he got into his car just like he always did when he left for work so he could talk to you the whole way there.

" before he closed the door behind him, leaving you behind in your shared home knowing he would most likely end up calling you five minutes later when he got into his car just like he always did when he left for work so he could talk to you the wh...