ミ★ 𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘰𝘺! 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★圡

Info: Hanma Shuji is a man of many things, but he's definitely a sucker for a girl in a bikini.

Warnings: pervy! Shuji, softdom shuji, long haired shuji (like above,) oral (m,) titty fucking, choking, titty sucking, pervy actions on shuji's part, reader is aware shuji is a perv and takes advantage of it, titty sucking, reader has big tits (sorry if you dont,) mutual pining that neither are aware of, spicy smut, spanking, everything is consensual, unprotected sex, drugs and alcohol mentioned very briefly, outdoor sex, asphyxiation.

As always, i'm including a trigger warning, this time for the pervy actions even though everything included is consensual, and also for the rough actions such as; choking and biting. some individuals may be triggered by these type of things, and some may not, but if you are, please do not read this. 

Today was a sweltering hot Saturday in July and the sun was beaming straight through your bedroom window which made you feel irritated upon opening your eyes

Today was a sweltering hot Saturday in July and the sun was beaming straight through your bedroom window which made you feel irritated upon opening your eyes. the Fourth of July had just passed and the sound of fireworks were still ringing in your head from the fireworks display that you went to last night. The afterparty that you had gone was interesting to say the least, the amount of weed you smoked and alcohol that you drank left you with a hangover and left you feeling completely dehydrated upon waking up.

The first thing you wanted to do was climb out of bed and shut those pesky blinds so the sun would stop pissing you off, so you threw your legs over the bed and used your arms to keep the blanket wrapped around you as you stood up from the bed and placed your feet on the carpeted floor below. You trudged your way over to your bedroom window with your eyes squinting because the sun was shining directly in them, and when you made it to your bedroom window you took a moment to glance down into your backyard, specifically the pool area.

Should you go for a swim today, maybe tan whenever you finish waking up? You could probably use the vitamin D in your system after the night you had last night. you let out a sigh as you kept looking around the pool area, and thats when you spotted him; Hanma Shuji. Hanma Shuji had been hired by your father to keep your pool clean at all times, your father was a very rich man who wanted you to have everything perfect, but having a clean pool was definitely not what you wanted from Shuji.

Since your father had hired said man, the two of you had formed some type of bond, it wasn't a bond where the two of you would go out to have a drink by any means, more so a bond where the two of you could easily make small talk while he was working. You'd often bring him a cup of coffee if he was working in the morning, lunch in the afternoon, and even dinner at night if he just so happened to be working late, but what you really wanted to give him was something much more intimate than that..

It was a little... weird how often you would fantasize about doing things with Shuji while laying out on one of those pool chairs and watching him work while you tanned. You had wondered if maybe he felt the same way, you've caught him looking at you before, but honestly what type of man wouldn't look at woman in a bikini if they had the chance to. You started to wonder what Shuji was doing here on a Saturday of all days, he was supposed to have Saturdays off, but maybe he came by since he had Fourth of July off as well and he wanted to make sure your pool was clean. more like your father wanted him to make sure your pool was clean.