News

"The name is Edgar, and I'm twice as evil as you think! You have to leave this place; some vampires were spotted here a few weeks ago! It's isolated for a reason. Didn't you see the sign?" He pointed at a signboard, and Esther and Katherine both shook their heads.

"No…what are vampires doing here?" Katherine questioned as they walked away.

"I don't have any idea. Now run along!" Edgar ordered, and Katherine crossed her arms.

"Do you stay alone?" She inquired.

"Why do you ask? Do you want me to marry you?"

"No. You look like a powerful warrior. Are you powerful?"

"Do you want to find out?" He leaned towards her, and she nodded.

"Teach me how to fight," she said, and he burst into laughter.

"Oh please…there's no such thing. A woman learning how to fight!" He scoffed and pushed her away. "Leave already!"

"What's your name?" Katherine asked, not giving him a chance.

"Edgar," he replied, and Katherine nodded.

"Bye, Edgar," she waved at him, leaving.

He turned and continued his journey. However, Esther didn't stop gazing at Katherine.

"That was crazy. What if…he actually was a bad person?" Esther said as they approached home.

"I don't think so... he's a good person," she replied, smiling.

"Insane!" Esther shook her head as they entered.

"Milady!" One of the maids rushed towards Katherine. "Alpha Lucinao called for you," she said, handing over the phone.

Katherine sighed softly, took the phone, and left for her room.

"Kat!" Alpha Lucinao's husky voice came as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello," she said, sitting on the bed.

"How are you doing there? Is there something you need?" he questioned.

"No, I don't think so. How is the Luna?" She looked at her nails while waiting for his reply.

"Err... she's... she's good. What about you?"

"Good. I really love the house; it's close to the forest. I can go out and have fun, you know," she chuckled slightly.

"Have fun? Katherine, you're not supposed to leave that house."

"Why?" She yelled at him. "Why can't I leave the house?"

"Because it's not safe out there, and I'm not around to save you if you get hurt!" He growled.

"Oh. Then I would learn to protect myself from danger because you're not here, and I can't depend on you," she responded.

"You need to stop being hard on yourself!" Alpha Lucinao said, and she laughed.

"I'm not being hard on myself. I'm just facing the reality that you are not here! Maybe that's better than waiting on you." She ended the call and tossed the phone away.

SILVER FANG PACK

"She's pretty mad at you," Beta Damien looked at how angry Alpha Lucinao is and chuckled slightly. "I can't have such patience with women... how dare she hang up on you! An Alpha," he rolled his eyes.

"She doesn't have an idea why I'm doing this. She's weak; I don't want Rebecca harming her, and Elijah. I know that imbecile is doing something stupid!" He ruffled his hair.