Rejected By The Alpha

"Looking good?" Alpha Luciano asked, staring at himself in the mirror.

"Definitely," Beta Damien helped him adjust his tie properly. "Oh, what about me?"

"Subpar," he retorted, prompting an eye roll from Beta Damien.

"I got flowers for Kat. Think she'll appreciate them?" He held up the roses, taking a whiff.

"She'd prefer a skilled masseuse over flowers. Who cares about flowers?" He shook his head and sighed. "A woman turned you soft and cringe," he remarked, rubbing his arms.

“You know, suddenly I have the urge to visit my little pets, I mean…they may be hungry,” He said, and Beta Damien nodded.

“What do you want to feed them with?” He questioned, taking the car keys.

“I don't know, something fleshy, tall, nice body.” He dropped his two hands on his shoulder. “Gladly I didn't forget his name, Damien,” He said lastly.

“You want to feed me to a bunch of bloody cheetahs!” He exclaimed, as Alpha Luciano walked off, and he followed, still bewildered.

When they entered the car, the driver took off, while Damien kept on staring at Alpha Luciano.

“You really thought about feeding your best buddy to a bunch of cheetahs?” He mumbled, and Alpha Luciano nodded, while going through his phone.

"Just considering a wild twist to our friendship plot. Cheetahs need a good diet, after all," Alpha Luciano replied, smirking as he continued scrolling through his phone.

“Not fair!” He looked away, and Alpha Luciano smiled, almost unnoticed.

They arrived at Silver pack afterwards, stepping out from the car, Alpha Luciano’s facial expressions changed swiftly.

Cold, thickened jaws and a dead face.

No one within his pack or beyond, save for his beta, has glimpsed his smiling countenance. Renowned for his callous demeanor and icy disposition, Alpha Luciano's presence commands attention.

"Welcome, Alpha Luciano. It's a delightful surprise to see you in the Silver Fang Pack hall," the guards greeted as he entered. Observing other alphas, often accompanied by their luna, he preferred solitude over social events.

Whispers and surreptitious glances trailed him. "I never knew you attended such gatherings," remarked one alpha. Alpha Luciano turned, hand casually in his pocket. "Well, you have a keen eye for someone who appears intellectually challenged," he retorted, earning a chuckle from Beta Damien.

A hand touched his, and he turned to face the person. "And you are?" he glared, prompting her to withdraw her hand. "Victoria Wilson," she said, smiling. "Never heard of such," he mumbled, and she laughed. "Forgive me, milady; she is Alpha Klaus’s sister," Beta Damien introduced her, and Luciano smirked.

"Pleasure meeting you." His attention shifted when he saw Katherine serving the guests, noticing her bandaged hand. "Alpha Luciano!" Victoria called, and he averted his gaze.

Alpha Klaus walked in with a lady, prompting a handshake offer that Luciano tucked into his pants. "You're still antisocial," Klaus remarked. "Just as the rumor has it, he has the beauty of a god," Victoria muttered, as if under a trance.

"I would be right back," he said, leaving their presence. "What is he like?" Victoria questioned Beta Damien. "I believe you've heard the rumors; he’s cold, heartless, and deadly," Beta Damien said, leaving her in shock.

Alpha Klaus took the stage. "Good evening Alphas and great Lunas," he began his speech, as moonlight bathed the earth and a gentle breeze rustled the deciduous trees.