2~Polina

I feel like I'm drowning-Two Feet

__________________________________

We love until we pull the trigger.

_________________________________

I opened the bathroom door finding Alonzo already dressed in a suit.  Realizing he had some kind of meeting, I was debating if I should go on my killing spree at 5pm or at night. The unknown number told me today, he didn't give me any specifics on when I should kill Igor.

At night it was safer. I had more time, and I didn't have to give explanations to Alonzo why I was going to fuck in broad daylight. At night it was safer, and less suspicious.

Trying to act like a worried wife, I simply asked Alonzo where he was going and he simply said: "Work." And with that reply, I realized it was going to be harder to manipulate this man. But maybe it could work in my favor. If he asked, I would reply with one word and if he questions me I can clearly explain how he doesn't give me inside information, so this way we are equal.

Proud of my beforehand plan, I sat on my bed. Remembering I was in need of my computer to check some security cameras before my attack I realized it was at my house.

"Where's my computer?" I asked the man who was rushing out of the door. He turned to look at me, an eyebrow raised and came closer.

Standing beside where I was laid he opened his palm like he wanted me to give him something, his expression clear. I was someone who could read everyone easily. It was part of my job. By seeing their eyes you could see their weaknesses, why their eye color simply changed from fear, why their eyes slightly opened then went back to their normal form. Their words? Their words helped me deepen the information I gathered. Dig deeper  into their fears, dig deeper into what they desired the most at the moment they were begging in their knees for mercy, and when I acted like I had some mercy and would spare what they requested me I would trade that precious thing they held onto so close for information. And then I would strike.

There were men who were stronger, resisted physical pain and emotional manipulation. But by studying their behavior for weeks while being in places they couldn't see I simply understood their weaknesses. But that's what I would pull in the end when they simply thought they were strong enough to resist me. And then, when their barriers dropped one by one I would hold onto the last, where they simply always let go of and then strike.

"Your phone." His icy tone cut through the silence.

"I'm sorry, my what?" I stared at him wide eyed. The pocket he was staring at my bottom half pajamas held my burner phone which I always had everywhere with me. While sleeping, while clubbing, while showering which I would let at a counter, and, of course, outside.

"I'm going to register my number in your phone in order to send you the staff's numbers." Okay. That made sense. Taking the other phone from the pocket he wasn't eying I placed it into his bigger hand.

He stared it with his never changing expression and than flicked his eyes to the pocket that clearly had an other phone inside. Then he stared at me. That was a tactic I used with my clients, waiting for them to explain themselves because they felt under pressure. I had to say, he was smart for using this. Same expression, different target.

Waiting for me to explain myself, I didn't. I stared back like I had nothing to explain to him.

"Passcode." He demanded in a bored voice from me, and I just simply took my phone from his hands, opened it to the keypad and placed it at his hand again. Seeing him press the numbers I waited. He threw my phone at my bed and simply left.