Chapter 28

*The whole week went by. It wasn't like any other week. Ji-ho was back after her suspension but strangely she didn't do any drama yet. She would just stare at you sometimes. But you didn't notice those things as your mind was completely occupied with Taehyung. He had been ignoring you the whole week, didn't even utter a single word to you. And whenever you tried to talk to him, he would just make up any excuse and escape. He had became quiet, only speaking when necessary or if his friends would ask him anything, he would reply in short. You were fed up with him. When the others asked him about that day in the amusement park, he would say that he remembered a pending work and ran, but you don't believe that at all. You know he was lying. But atleast he was still speaking with others meanwhile ignoring you to death, as if you aren't there. You sometimes see him staring at you but would look away as soon as you look at him. But why only you? You were getting mad now by this whole thing, so you decided to confront him today and not let him escape this time. You need your answers. You were standing in the locker section taking out of your books and keeping your stuff in. You closed it and was about to walk away when you saw Taehyung walking in, his eyes met yours for a sec but he quickly looked away, you too didn't look back at him and walked away.*

In Cafeteria

*All were having lunch but you were sitting silently and waiting for Taehyung but he wasn't here yet. You waited for him the whole time but he didn't show up.*

Yn's thought: (where did he go?)

In class

*You all were back in class after the break when the teacher walked in with the results of the test, nervousness took over you immediately, you started shaking your leg, it was your habit whenever you would get nervous, this was not just an ordinary test, this was extremely important as its marks are gonna add up in your total marks, if you don't score good in this test, the overall percentage of your marks would get low which you didn't want to at all. Your tests went well so you were not that scared but still the fear was there because this is very important for everyone.*

Mr. Shin: "Class! Your results are out! And I am satisfied with the results as most of you have scored good except few, about them we can't do anything because there's always some people who won't be bothered to do anything because they think they own this world-"
*his lecture went on and after a while he started calling everyone one by one and handed the results. You were lost in your thoughts when you heard your name being called. You quickly stood up and went towards the teacher with a thumping heart. He handed you your result but with a cold face. Your fear just increased. You looked at your result and your eyes almost popped out. Your results were extremely low.*

Mr. Shin: "Yn...you were a with good grades, right? Irrespective of the mischief that you do...I still believed you because you were focusing on your studies but what is this?! You know right how important this test was this can make your overall percentage low and the marks you have got aren't even average...I didn't expect this from you.."

*You kept your head low listening to the teacher. You couldn't believe it yourself. Tears started forming in your eyes. Your tests went well. If it was a little less than you expected would still be alright but this?! No you never expected such low marks. You studied hard days for it. You walked back to your place when you felt your tears about to fall and sat in your place and stuffed the paper inside your bag. You felt many stares at you making you feel more miserable. But you just kept your head low as you didn't want anyone to see your tears. Taehyung noticed those tears when you were walking back to your place which is just infront of him, he wanted to call you and just say it's alright but didn't find the courage. After few classes when it was time to go back, he tried to find you but you were not even with your friends. He asked Lisa about you but she told she didn't knew about you too. He got agitated and tried to find you everywhere when he finally saw you at the roof top with your bag in your lap and hands covering your face, crying. He slowly walked near you, you started wiping your tears when you heard footsteps of someone near you but still didn't look up but as soon as you heard the person's voice you shot up your head*

Tae: "Yn.."
*He sat beside you, you tried to find your voice to reply but failed.*

Tae: "Can you please not cry just for those marks? It can happen, you tried hard for it. That's enough...it doesn't define your worth..I am always there for you and I believe in your abilities.. Don't be too hard on yourself.."

Yn: "You're always there for me?"
*For the first time you said something in this conversation. But your tone was not normal but a mocking one? He frowned at you*

Yn: "Really? That's why you were ignoring my complete existence for a week..*sniffs*...what did I do, tae? Why? Why are you ignoring me? Your talking to everyone but not me...if you don't want me to be in your life than why are you here?"
*You waited for him to speak anything but he just looked away*

Yn: "Say something! Tell me! Why?!"
*You said but there was still silence. You felt anger building up inside you, you were already frustrated and disappointed because of the test and now he.*

Yn: "If you don't wanna say anything then leave! I don't need your sympathy...Leave me alone..just like how you weren't bothering about me the whole week. I suggest you to continue that!"

Tae: "I'm sorry.."

Yn: *scoffs* "Are you serious- no worries... I'll go.."
*You wiped your tears which flooded once again and stood up to leave but he held your hand and pulled you back*

Tae: "listen..I..I was just- *sighs* Your brother was right..."

Yn: *frowns* "How did my brother come in between this?"

Tae: "You are a witch."

Yn: *eyes widen* "What?!"

Tae: "He calls you right.. You're really a witch.."
*You smacked his face with the bag in your hand. He groaned and covered his nose.*

Tae: "oh gosh! You hit me on my nose!"

Yn: "You deserved it! I am seriously fed up with you now! What do you think of yourself?!"

Tae: "I'm sorry but it's true.."

Yn: "YOU! I..I just wanna kill you right now!!"

Tae: "Calm down!"

Namjoon: "Yn.."
*You stood up when all of them slowly started to enter. But to your surprise Hana entered with them. Why was she here? She gave you his infamous smirk making you wanna puch her face.*

Jin: "We were trying to find you everywhere.."

Hana: "Are you okay, Yn? I saw you crying in the class...poor you..You really worked hard for the test, didn't you?" *Smirks*

*You tilt your head finally understanding something. You remembered the words she said the night in the club before you all left. You looked at her with anger-filled gaze but decided to stay quiet at the moment.*

Namjoon: "No one has asked for your concern.. it's better if you leave the place now.."

Hana: "okay..as you say.."
*She winked at you and walked out of here.*

Yn: "Let's go home..oppa.."

Yo!
I know you all are dying to see them together but your author got some other plans 🤭😌✨ Should I make you suffer a little more?? Hmm... I'll think about it..well you'll see in the next chapter..Can I get a vote, pls?☺️ Byeee... I'll go now..

-----Chapter 28 completed-----