Chapter 31

At Cafeteria

Hobi: "Why were you late to class today?"
*He said looking at your brothers and you*

Jin: "We were in Mr. Shin's cabin.."

Jimin: "Mr. Shin? But why?"

*And with that he explained the whole thing to them.*

Nayeon: "You did right...even I didn't thought that Hana would have done this.."

Lisa: "Me too.."

Moonbyul: "Hope she gets punished by principal aka her dad.."

Jungkook: "The chances are low..I don't think he will punish her even if he got to know what she did.."

Hobi: "Yeah...I think so.."

Namjoon: "Well.. It's good that the grades are corrected now..'

Yoongi: "Yeah..that matters first.."

Yn: "Yes..I am so relieved.."

Timeskip

*You were taking back your stuff from your locker, it was already late as most of the students had left. You shut the door of your locker when you someone just spoke in a deep voice startling you as their was no one else their except you*

Tae: "Oh..sorry.. didn't mean to scare you..hehe.."

Yn: *sighs* "why didn't you head out yet?"

Tae: "I was waiting for you.!"
*He held your hand in his and walked out of the college with you. You looked at him stunned.*

Yn: "What the heck is wrong with you?"

Tae: "why? what happened?'
*You pointed your finger at the intervined hands of you both with wide eyes*

Yn: "You are holding my hand..Do you realise that?"

Tae: "ofcourse..why? can't I? You're expression is like I am doing something illegal.."

Yn: "Because this is not something normal! You're behaving so weird lately! First you were ignoring me to the core and now suddenly behaving like a boyfriend!"

*You said those words looking at him but your heart raced when his cheeks flushed at your words. Shocking you to the extent*

Yn's thought: (What in the hell?!!! Did he just blush?!! Did he just blush because I said boyfriend?!! Oh my!! What the heck is going on??!?!)

*You both were still walking with intervined hands but your wide eyes were fixed at him, like you saw a ghost. He didn't say anything so you decided to break the silence*

Yn: "why were you waiting for me?"

Tae: "Can I ask you something?"
*You both asked at the same time*

Yn: "ok...you can go first.."

Tae: "Thank you, so..?'

Yn: "oh yeah..ask."

Tae: "So...I *clears throat*..Just take it in a harmless way.. I'm just asking.."

Yn: "For that you need to ask first.."

Tae: *sighs* "I-If I ever c-confessed to you after all the times I-I have annoyed you would you accept my f-feelings?"

Yn: "huh? What?"

Tae: "I am just giving an example..like I am just wondering..if anyone would like to date after someone would have annoyed or irritated them so much.."

Yn: "uh...y-yeah..maybe..If I feel the same for him then yes.."

Tae: "Then do you?"

Yn: "what?'

Tae: "ah! Nothing... let's go.. it's getting late!!"

Yn: "Don't tell me!!"
*You left his hand before covering your mouth with your palms*

Tae: "what?"

Yn: "Do you...like someone, again? I mean I know you still like nayeon then....who are you talking about?"

Tae: "I don't like anyone and I'm not talking about anyone!!"
*He got so nervous with your questions that he accidentally yelled at you in order to deny those questions*

Yn: "o-okay calm down.."

Tae: 'I'm sorry.. I Didn't realise that I yelled.."

Yn: "it's okay.."
*He sat on his motorcycle and signalled you to hop on. Now he intentionally brings his motorcycle to get any chance to sit with you. And he's the one who told others to leave when you were inside the college collecting your stuff as he wanted to come with you..he just wanted to be around you.. around your presence. You sat behind him and waited for him to start it. But instead he turned and looked at you*

Yn: "what?'

Tae: "Why do I have to do it everytime?"

Yn: "do what?"
*He sighed and pulled your hands before wrapping it around his waist. You blinked your eyes understanding what he meant earlier. You leaned on his back and closed your eyes but opened them again when he asked you something*

Tae: "Do you wanna go somewhere else?"

Yn: "Huh?"

Tae: "Anywhere you want.."

Yn: "we'll be late and I don't wanna be scolded by anyone.."

Tae: "You won't be scolded by anyone..I informed your brothers that you have some work in the library so you can be late but if you don't wanna go then we can go home.."

Yn: "uh.. we'll that be okay?"

Tae: "ofcourse! Also I wanna spend some time with- *clears throat* so should we?"

Yn: "okay..can we go to eat some icecream?"

Tae: "sure.."

Hello My dear readers!
It feels like I am uploading after an eternity😁.. sorry for making you all wait...and yeah Rm's album will be out soon..so don't forget to stream.. there's a conflict going on so we need to support our boys! Take care! Pls vote!
Byeee...💕

-----Chapter 31 completed-----