Chapter 9

*You sighed reading the message and kept the phone back, you glared at him who was already smirking at you*

Taehyung: "So...can we go now?" *smirks*

Yn: "I will remove that smirk from your face!"

Taehyung: "and how are you gonna do that?" *Steps closer and bends to your level*

Yn: "y-you wait..I.."

Taehyung: *chuckles* "let's go!" *Drags you away*

Yn: "But why didn't you brought your car today? "

Tae: "It's gone for servicing so you have to come with me on my motorcycle.."

Cafe

Yn: "why are we here?"

Tae: "To drink coffee and have a talk.."

Yn: "Oh I get it now....So you don't have money to buy yourself coffee and you brought me here to pay for you? No! Wait but you don't like coffee." *frowns*

Tae: "Don't use your little brain so much. I wanted to talk to you.."

Yn: "But I don't want to.."
*You turned around to leave only to get pulled back*

Tae: "Shut up and come here.."
*drags to the nearby table and makes you sit*

Yn: "You were saying in class too that you want to talk to me... what's the matter?"

Tae: "uhh... actually... let's order something first.."

Yn: "..ok.."

Time Skip

Yn: "So can you pls tell me now?"

Tae: "yeah..uhh I need your help."

*You noticed his nervousness. So you smiled and spoke*

Yn: "Ok I will help but tell me atleast.."

Tae: "It's...umm..I like someone..."

Yn: "w-what?"

Tae: "Yes.."

Yn: "who i-is she?"
*You felt a weird sensation, your heart ached at the thought of them being together*

Tae: "...Nayeon.."

Yn: "what!!?" * You nearly shouted*

Tae: "why are you shouting?"

Yn: "I-I was just surprised.."

Tae: "Will you help me to get close to her? I know that we all are friends but still I don't get the chance to speak much with her. I don't know if she has feelings for me too..So pls Yn help me.."

Yn: "Uhh....Okay but Do you know if she likes someone else?"

Tae: *shook his head*

Yn: "Okay then I will first ask her-"

Tae: "about what?"

Yn: "If she likes anyone or not and if she says yes then I will let you know.."

Tae: "And what if she doesn't like anyone?"

Yn: "Then...I will help you.." *fake smile*

Tae: "Thank you!!" *Hugs*

*You were caught off guard because of the sudden hug but you slowly hugged him back with the uneasy feeling still lingering in your heart*

Tae: "I knew it!! Ynieee you're so nice!!"

Yn: "hmm"

Tae: *breaks the hug* "btw Are you feeling down? Because you were not like this few minutes ago.."

Yn: "It's just that... I'm tired. I wanna go home."

Tae: "oh is it that...so then let's go!"

Outside

*Taehyung started his motorcycle while you sat behind it. Usually it's Taehyung who always forcefully makes you wrap your arms around him so you don't fall off but this time you did it by yourself before he could even say anything and leaned on his back, closing your eyes. You hugged him tightly*

Tae: "Can we go now?"
*You hummed in response*

Tae: "Are you sleepy?"

Yn: "yeah.."

Tae: "You can sleep then it will take time to reach our houses because we are in opposite direction.."

*You didn't say anything after that and closed your eyes again*

Time Skip

*You woke up when the bike stopped all of a sudden. You reached already.*

Yn's thought: (Aahh I was really comfortable.)
*You sighed and got off of his motorcycle*

Tae: "Thank you once again Yn. Take care I'll get going.."

Yn: "ok bye.."
*You turned around to leave but stopped and again turned towards him and hugged him*

Tae: "why a hug all of a sudden? "

Yn: "Nothing I just felt like it. Thank you for driving me home."

Tae: "A-are you okay?"

Yn: "Yes"

Tae: "okay then bye"

Yn: "Drive safe! Be focused on the road. Don't be late to reach your house. Bye"

*He looked at you weirdly as his house is just two blocks away from yours and also because of your behaviour but eventually he nodded and drove away*

Inside the house

Yn: "I'm home" *low voice*

Mom: "Why didn't you come with your brothers? Did you get detention again?"

Yn: "yeah.." *looks down*

Mom: "How many times Yn- *sighs* I don't want to shout at you rn. Go and get fresh. I will call you when dinner will be ready."

*You nodded and slowly started climbing the stairs when Jin popped out all of a sudden and blocked your way*

Jin: "wait! wait! wait! Where are you going?"

Yn: "To my room."
*You spoke in a low tone not wanting to continue this conversation*

Jin: "Okay but what were you doing outside? Why were you hugging tae? You both always behave like cats and dogs then what happened today??"

Yn: "Nothing..let me go to my room"
*You spoke and gently pushed him aside and made your way towards your room*

Jin's thought: (what happened to her? She's feeling low. I guess I should just leave her alone for now.)

*You threw yourself on the bed. You don't know why you were feeling so tired, annoyed, weak...and sad. You closed your eyes and the scene from before started flashing in front of you when taehyung told you about nayeon. But why are you feeling like this? Do you perhaps like him?*

Yo guys! I am back!
How have you been?
So the ones who thought that he was going to propose Yn were wrong😊.
I hope you had fun! Well I am having fun writing this.
I'll try to write as many chapters as I can before my exams schedule will be out.
Pls don't forget to vote. It gives me motivation to write beautiful things and be a better author!!
Bye!

-----Chapter 9 completed-----