Chapter 15

[Tomorrow]

*You were walking inside your class, already regretting your decision to come to college. You came today with Taehyung because jin will stay at grandmother's house today and Namjoon is sick. He has cold and high fever. You were taking care of him last night. You are feeling that you caught his cold. But you can't go back now. You don't want to trouble Taehyung. Now you have come to college, so nevermind, You decided to go once it's over. Well you don't have so many lectures too. So you can go early.*

Timeskip

Yn's thought: (Ugh! Moonbyul, Nayeon, Lisa no-one came today!! Why did I even come?!)

*Your head started aching now. You can feel your body temperature rising. You'll get a fever soon. After this lecture it's lunch time and after that there's one more. You can go home after that. You Hoped for it to get over soon. You were feeling too weak now.*

Lunch Time

*You were still sitting in the class as you didn't have any energy to go to the cafeteria. Everyone left you were alone here. You thought to ask Taehyung to drop you home. Because you are not even able to sit straight and completely not in the state to be able to study. Ok that's it now. You stood up from your place and slowly started to walk towards the exit when  you felt your head spinning you tried to sit on the nearby bench when your vision blacked for a second and you lost your balance but before you could fall, someone catched you*

Tae: "Yah! Be carefu- Are you okay? Gosh you have a high fever!! Sit here."
*He made you sit back at your place and you held your head in your hands because of the headache and dizziness*

Tae: "You were okay in the morning. right? How did you get fever suddenly?"

Yn: "Actually I was not feeling well in the morning too.."

Tae: "What?! Why didn't you tell me?! Why you- *sighs* okay sit here. I'll bring medicines from the clinic. We'll go home after that. Wait here."

Timeskip

*He went back running to the class with the medicines in his hand. He quickly went to you and passed you a  water bottle after opening the cap. He kept the medicine on your palm.*

Yn: "I could've eaten it after going home."
*You spoke after gulping down the meds*

Tae: "What if your health would've gone worse during going home? And why didn't you tell me you're not feeling well? Were you just sitting in all lectures with fever!? Huh? Never do this again! Speak to me if you are not feeling well or anything! Got it?"

Yn: "Hmm..."

Tae: "You were about faint! You would have fall if I didn't come here at the right time! You-"

Yn: "Can you scold me later? My head's still spinning. Let's go before I collapse here."

Tae: "Sorry. Just let me grab your things."

Jimin: "Yn! You're here? I was finding you in the cafeteria. Why are you sitting here."
*He spoke while walking towards you both*

Tae: "She has fever, Jimin and was about to faint."

Jimin: "what?! How?!" *Checks the temperature*

Jimin: "You are burning!! Why didn't you tell me?! You should go home!"

Tae: "I am taking her home. I'll carry her outside can you-"

Jimin: "No, You stay here I will drop her home. Pls bring her bag and other belongings."

*Taehyung felt a tint of hurt when jimin lifted her up on his arms before he could do so. He sighed and started collecting your belongings.*

Outside