Chapter 32

*You both were standing on a bridge gazing at the water beneath. The sun setting could be seen in the distance, cold breeze was caressing your skin making you feel tingles. He had so much to say to you but wasn't able to say so... staring at your face, he felt his heart thumping loudly*

Yn: "It's so preety.."
*You waited for a response but only the silence engulfed you, you looked at him to find him lost looking at you. You suddenly got nervous but asked*

Yn: "What?"

Tae: "Huh?"

Yn: "Do you wanna say something?"

Tae: "....no.."

Yn: "Then why are you staring at me?"

Tae: "uh-"

*He stopped when he found you shivering as the breeze got colder. He stood behind you, you looked up at him confused but a tight warm hug instantly melted you, he kept his chin on the top of your head, a crimson red flew to your cheeks*

Tae: "Is it too cold here?"

Yn: *nods*

Tae: "Then do you wanna go home?"

Yn: "No! I mean after a while.."

Tae: "sure.."

*You denied quickly because you wanted to spend some more time with him. It might be wrong knowing that he's not yours but the way your heart and soul feel at peace seeing him near you, can't be explained. You wanted him to say close as long as he can knowing you'll be heartbroken the next moment. You too have become so close nowadays more than you could have imagined. This makes you happy and sad at the same time. You wished for him to stay with you forever*

Time Skip

*You reached home and now were currently lying on your bed, smiling to yourself. Recalling the moments with him today when Jin barged in your room. You sit up to yell but quickly closed your mouth, seeing him dangerously looking at you. You gulped and tried to remember anything that could make him so angry but you didn't do anything as far as you could remember. He came near you taking big steps even though you knew he would not do anything but were still afraid seeing your goofy brother so mad. Before you could ask what happened he asked you something which made you freeze in your place.*

Jin: "Where were you?"

Yn: "I-In the college..?"
*You sounded like you were asking him instead of telling him because of nervousness*

Jin: "Oh really?!"
*At this point you knew if you lied any further you didn't how you'll end up. He must be knowing something or else he wouldn't be asking this*

Jin: "Tell me Yn.. Where were you?!"
*You looked back at the door and quickly ran to close this. He was shouting and if anyone else will hear this you'll be in great trouble*

Jin: "I am asking you something!! Answer me!"

Yn: "I...was.."
*He took out his phone and showed you all the locations you went earlier with Taehyung. You looked at him, shocked*

Yn: "Did you-"

Jin: "Yes, I did! Your live location was with me the whole time! And I just did it because I knew something was going on in between you both and you would never tell me about it! I can't still ignore all this!"
*You just listened to him silently because there was nothing you were able to say at this point*

Jin: "Look Yn..I am not against you both..if you two like each other I will completely support it...but I knew you both aren't dating and that's why I kept a watch on you for a while. The last week drama, you crying at night to sleep, suddenly becoming gloomy, not focusing on anything, Taehyung ignoring you..I noticed everything..
*sighs* Yn...you promised us that you won't hide anything from us after that Jack's doings but still...you are still the same not sharing anything with your brother and always crying.. why?! Don't you trust us?!"

Yn: "It's not that.."
*Tears started forming in your eyes uncontrollably, you were gulping continuously to stop the lump from forming in your throat*

Jin: "Then what is it?! Tell me...Is he-"

Yn: "Nooo!!! Nothing's like that! He did nothing! He's just a friend!"

Jin: "He is not just a friend! Don't lie to me! I can't keep up with this anymore! If you don't wanna tell me I'll ask Taehyung!"
*Saying this he started to walk out from the room.*

Yn: "I love him!!!!"
*You yelled at him to stop him from going out of the room. He turned towards you with a calm expression. A tear rolled down your face. You don't even know why you started crying all of a sudden*

Yn: "I love him.."

Jin: "What about him? Does he feel the same?"
*You lowered your eyes and shook your head, more tears rolled down your face.*

Yn: "He loves someone else...not me.."
*He came near you and hugged you*

Jin: "That can't be true...or else why would he be with you so much..I have seen him finding little reasons to always stay with you..he loves you too.."

Yn: "No he doesn't...h-he likes N-Nayeon..not me..he himself told me."

Jin: "stop crying first...I wasn't supposed to make you cry.."
*He parted away and wiped your tears*

Jin: "I'll talk to him.."

Yn: "No don't.. atleast he's with me now as a friend and I don't wanna lose him..I still don't know the reason he was ignoring me the whole week but that has made me so much more afraid to confront him about this..I can't bear him going away from me.."

Jin: "okay..calm down I won't tell anyone, hm? I won't tell him..but what about you? You'll suffer silently? It's better to talk about it or.....forget it then keep it in your heart forever..."

Yn: "No.. neither I'll say nor you will.."

Jin: "okay cool down...You aren't hiding anything else right?"

Yn: "No.."

Jin: *nods* "I'll go now..stop thinking about this and don't you dare cry again! I'll go tell him everything if I see you crying again!"

Jin's thought: (whatever it is...I won't let her go through all this anymore..I need to know what's in Taehyung's mind)

Hey! How you doin'?
So now there's one more person who's aware about the mess in between all of them..😁 Do you think Jin will do something about it? Or will keep quiet? Hmm.. let's see..🤔 You'll know soon...

-----Chapter 32 completed-----