Chapter 24

Yn: "Tru-"

Hana: "No! You can't just choose truth everytime..."

Yn: "Is there any rule like that?! Even if there is it's not my concern.."

*You replied annoyingly as you were now not at all interested in this game and just wanted to leave when a random girl spoke*

??: "You're such a coward! Have some guts!"

Yn: *scoffs* "I don't have to prove it to you.. I'll do whatever I want.."

Hana: "She's right.. you're a coward.."

*You were about to speak when some students too started saying you to choose dare. You didn't have so much problem from choosing a dare but your gut feeling was stopping you from doing that. You started thinking when everyone started chanting and hyping you to choose dare. You sighed and decided to give in, in order to leave this game as soon as possible. What worst could even happen by choosing the dare?*

Yn: "Okayyy!!! Stop it now!! I-I am choosing dare..happy?!!"

Hana: "yeahh.... the fun will begin now" *smirks*

Yn: "Say your bullshit fast... don't be so over-dramatic..!"

Hana: "Alright then...let me think.."

*You did say dare to stop them all but that gut feeling just got stronger making you feel so uneasy. You just wanted to end this here. You fiddled with your fingers and gulped a lump that formed in your throat. You tried to calm down your heart, you didn't know why you were feeling like this but understood it when the words escaped from her mouth*

Hana: "I dare you to...kiss Jimin.."

*All your friends including you were shook at her words. You could sense all of them tensing just like you. Lisa noticed your expression and spoke to Hana, she was now sober*

Lisa: "uhh.. don't you think it's a bit extreme.."

Hana: *scoffs* "Are you serious?! We are literally college students! A kiss won't harm anyone! So many students just kissed here when they got a dare..and aren't Jimin and yn friends...I just made it easier for her..I could have made her kiss a total stranger but I chose not to.."

*Jimin clenched his jaw as he knows how you would be feeling right now.*

Jimin: "There's no need for you do that, Yn.."

Hana: "wtf?! It's a dare! She has to complete it!"

Jimin: "Shut up with your fulking talks!! I ain't talking to you!! She's clearly uncomfortable, Can't you see it?!"

*Jimin stood up from his place making y'all stand up too (your friends).*

Hana: "It doesn't matter to me! All I know is she has a dare to complete..."

Jimin: "y-"

Hana: "oh I get it now...why she's uncomfortable...So you want me to give this dare to your crush! So you could kiss him!?"

Taehyung: "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!! YOU DON'T GET THINGS AT ONCE?!! SHE WILL NOT DO ANY STUPID DARE OF YOURS!!"

Boy: "But that's the rule! Why was she playing in the first place...she isn't a kid...she does know that we can give such dares.."

Girl: "He's right!"

Girl2: "Yes! Why were you playing?!"

Girl3: "You have to complete your dare!"

Everyone: "Yes!"

*You were feeling a mix of anxiety and disappointment as others were continuously pressing on you to complete the dare. A wave of consciousness washes over you leaving you with a sinking feeling of regret. Your tears welled up in your eyes. A sense of vulnerability and frustration builds within you, leaving you helpless and trapped. You wanted to escape from here so you did. You ran away from that place and went in the front yard where there were a very few people. Jimin was about to run behind you but stopped when he saw Taehyung hurriedly running after you looking concerned. But decided to follow slowly when others begin going too.*

[In the front yard]

*Your tears made their way out wetting your cheeks. You sobbed quietly when a hand tapped your shoulder. You turned to see Taehyung. His expression changed to a soft one seeing you crying. He wiped your tears*

Taehyung: "Please don't cry...you know them... there's like that only..."

Yn: "But..I-its my fault too.. they're right..I shouldn't have played that game" *sniffs*

Taehyung: "it's not your fault..she did it intentionally...you know her..it was her plan to first make you play and then embarrass you infront of everyone. I saw her how she was getting impatient for your chance to come. Do you think she'll ever come to us unless she has something in her shitty brain going on?! Forget it. She just wanted to demean you infront of others.. Don't give her the chance to make you feel low. You're strong right? You don't have to do such thing.."

*He hugged you and caressed your back soothingly, providing you comfort. Jimin and others were watching you both from a distance. Jimin smiled realising what's in his friend's heart. Taehyung has been avoiding his feelings knowing Jimin likes you, but it didn't hide for long. Jimin realised Taehyung's love for you*

Taehyung: "Stop crying now, my crybaby.."

*You weren't crying now but still kept your eyes closed and were listening to his heartbeat but you shoot a death glare at him when you heard his words. He laughed seeing your face and let out a small 'sorry' and hugged you once again and smiled making you smile too*

Yo! Baby bears!!
How have you been?
Thank you so much for 2k reads!!!!! I am just overloaded with happiness😭. Thank y'all. And.....I just wanted to tell you all that I am currently editing my old chapters as it needs a bit editing. Soo...just wanted to tell you that it may take me a long time to post another chapter as I'm busy..and also have to edit those chapters. So it's a request for you guys to be patient and wait for it.
Take care. Byeee.

-----chapter- 24 completed-----