PART 🌸 XII

Chapter 12

Siya finished her evening classes and walked to the bus stand along with her friend.

"Ye na g bai"
(Please come)

Her friend murmured while yawning looking towards the right waiting for the bus.

"Kon?"
(Who?)

Siya asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Bus!! ani kon"
(Bus!! Who else)

She chuckled hearing her.

"Siya you know why Mr.  and Mrs. Egg filed for divorce?"  Her friend asked.

"Why?"  She replied boringly, waiting for the bus.

"Because they don't  'anda' stand each other"  Siya broke into laughter hearing the lame joke of her friend. The bus halts in front of them.

"You are an idiot Preeti" Siya hopped onto the bus.

"We can never get the privilege to sit on the seat" preeti said, finding every seat occupied on the bus. Siya leaned onto the seat, talking with her friend.

"That boy on the last seat is staring at you since we got on the bus"

Siya instantly looked back but couldn't see his face as the lady came in between.

"Did I hit him while climbing on the bus?" Siya asked.

"Why would you hit him?"

"Then why would he stare at me?" They climbed down the bus walking to their destination.

"You are an idiot siya" Preeti commented, shaking her head.

"Bye, see you tomorrow,"

As Siya was walking to her home she felt someone following her, but shrugging off her thought she moved forward.

Feeling the shadow behind for a long time,  she decided to teach that person a lesson but before she could turn that person touched her hips.

'तुझा आईच्या घो'

HONK

Instantly turning around she placed a tight smack on his cheek but couldn't see his face as the flash of the car blocked her eyesight.

Walking with furious steps she ran from there.

"I hate these types of men"

She muttered under her breath taking steps towards her house.

"Baba" Siya called her father, removing her footwear.

"Ho bala"
(Yes baby)

He answered while drinking his tea.

"Aai Mala pan"
(Mom me too)

Siya said to her mother asking for a cup of tea. Throwing her bag on the bed she went towards the washroom to freshen up.

"Baba I slapped a boy today because he touched me" she whispered near Shivaji's ear not wanting her mother to hear it.

"Only slap?"

"It was already getting late and I don't want to hear taunts from your wife for roaming out late at night" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"You keep the things I gave you, right?" He asked as Siya nodded, taking the cup from her mother's hand.

Her father gave her a few defence items which can help her when she is in a dangerous situation and can help herself.

She remembers how her father scolded her for calling the teacher when a boy was teasing her in the school.