PART 🌸 III

Chapter 3

"Baba" Siya calls him in a whisper. Shivaji raised his eyebrows while Siya pointed at the mango tree.

"No ways, last time I broke my back because of your mango" he says, the last incident flashing in front of his eyes.

Siya wobbles her lips, with her moistened eyes she looks at him.

"Stop this emotional blackmail. I will bring the mango" he says, parking his cycle at a corner and walking towards the mango tree.

Her lips spread into a wide smile, looking at the green mango.

Eating green mango with some salt and chilli powder sprinkled over it. The thought itself is enough to make her mouth watered.

'My mango'

She thought, looking at her father who was struggling to throw the stones at a correct angle to catch the mango.

"Baba!! Ramu kaka aale" she shouts at her father who instantly throws the stone on the ground and climbs on the cycle paddling it and running away before the owner of the mango tree catches them.

(Baba, Ramu kaka is coming)

He paddles the cycle at a fast pace while the little girl who sat in front of him giggles, palming her mouth.

He stops the cycle reaching near the temple of the village.

Panting heavily he helped Siya climb down the cycle and sat on the steps of the temple.

"Baba, mango" Siya says.

"Sorry baby, your father couldn't get a mango for you" he says looking down.

"Baba, mango" Siya again says.

"Yes yes baby, I will bring a basket of mango fo--" his words stuck when he gazed up looking at his daughter who was holding her tiffin box which is filled with mango slices.

"You are growing naughty day by day" he shows his anger by snatching her tiffin and stuffing his mouth with the sour sweet slice of mango.

"Aarti bought it for me. But me being generous, thought to give some to my hardworking father but see , bhalai ka to Zamana hi nahi raha"

"Asa ka" he asks

(Is it so?)

"Hmm, poor me" she replies , running away.

"Agav kanda" he chuckles but runs behind her to catch her.

( naughty onion)

》▪︎《

"Maa no onion please. I hate it" Reyansh whined looking at the onions in his curry.

"But onion makes you ansh. If you want to be strong like your father you have to eat this"

"No maa, I don't want to be strong like my father. I want to be strong like you" he says, eating the bite from his mother's hand.

"I love you so much ansh" she whispers, pecking his forehead.

"I love you more maa" he answers, copying her actions, pecking her forehead.

"Ansh yo-"

"Gauri" she heard her husband call for her.

"Hum abhi aaye" she says to him wiping her hands with the towel.

"Ji aayi" she shouts running towards the hall.

"Ji aapne bulaya" she asks her husband, Manoj.

"Hmm, Kuch baat karni hai" he replies.

"Andar aa jao" he says with a raised voice.

A woman with a young boy who was a couple of years younger than Reyansh, while holding another baby in her arms came forward.

Gauri clutched her saree pallu in her fist while her heart beat at a high speed. She was afraid, looking at the woman and little kids in front of her her mind flew to the worst scenarios but masking her nervousness she smiled at them.

"Ye log Kon hai" she asked her husband. Who inreturn took a deep breath making her sit on the chair and himself sitting on the chair opposite of her.

"Avyansh and sunansh" he Says looking at the kids.

"They are my children '' her breath hitched listening to his words. Their marriage was arranged but never in her dreams she thought he would cheat on her.

"Tell me this is a lie" with trembling hands she grabbed the hold of his hands , he jerked his face to the other side crushing down her hope.

She sat there without any expression masking on her face. She stared at the floor beneath her, her tears threatening to fall.

In the midst of the chaos she heard a sweet voice of her son, who came running towards her wiping her tears which fell on her cheek.

"Kisne rulaya hamari maa ko" he questions softly. Gauri pulled him into her embrace, holding him tightly while her tears stained his shoulders.

"Maa please mat ro. Hume Aap Ki aankh me Aansu acche nahi lagte" he whispers.

Breaking the hug he wiped her tears with his little fingers.

"Aapne hamari maa ko rulaya?" He asks, looking at his father.

"Go inside Reyansh, I want to talk with your mother" Manoj replies.

"Nahi hum nahi jayenge. Aapne hamari maa ko rulane ki Himmat kaise ki baba "His voice came out dark, making the people in the room flinch.

"Ansh , please go inside" Gauri orders with a strict voice.

"Thik hai maa" Reyansh obeys her and goes from there not before glaring at his father.

Once he leaves she takes a deep breath calming herself down and asks her so-called husband.

"So, this is the reason behind your late meetings, late night office calls, working on weekends" she questioned looking straight in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Gauri," he says, averting his gaze.

"Sab kuch to Kiya hai Maine Aapke liye, phir bhi aap dusri aurat ke paas Chale gaye" her voice trembled but still she held onto her feelings not wanting to break down in front of him.

"It was a mistake" he justified his wrongdoings.

"Galti sirf ek baar hoti hai " she answered, standing up from the chair.

"I'm taking my Ansh with me, you can live with your mistress and her children" she stated.

" You can't take him with you. He is the future of BV groups"

"I'm not letting my ansh stay with a characterless man like you"

"GAURI!!"

Guys....Do whatever you want in your life but never play with someone's feelings.

If you don't love your partner either you have to stay loyal to them or leave them but never cheat behind thier backs.

To all My dear pretty woman

Even if he Lick your toes after cheating on you please, I repeat never forgive him. No matter what the reason may be behind his actions never forgive a man for cheating. And the same goes for men.

Remember cheating is a choice not mistake.

No will fight your war for you, you have to do it yourself.

Isn't our Siya too naughty?