PART 🌸 IX

Chapter 9

"Ek bandar Aaj bandar ban gaya '' Avyansh laughs looking at sunansh who had put on the costume of Hanuman ji.

"Maa" 

"Don't tease him avy"

"Maine to Sach bola maa"

"Chalo tum teeno mujhe photo Lene do"

Gauri made the three brothers stand together to take a photo.

Reyansh wore a orange colour dhoti and a rudraksha necklace and earring and a little bow and arrow in his hand and avyansh had the same.

Reyansh stood in the middle giving an innocent smile, Avyansh stood on the left side and sunansh on the right.

Click

Reyansh had the innocence in his eyes like Ram.

Avyansh had the love for his elder brother in his eyes like Lakshman.

Sunansh had the mischievous in his eyes like Hanuman.

°°°°°°

"So he is my little brother," Siya asked, pointing at the little baby beside her mother.

"Yes bala" Shivaji wiped his tears caressing the head of the little baby.

"See it's not even a day since he came and he is making you cry" Siya showed her tongue to the sleeping baby and wiped the tears of her father.

"These are happy tears"

Siya rolled her eyes again looking at the sleeping baby.

"What is his name"

"Shivaji , Shanta, Siya and Shravan"

°°°°°°

"Happy birthday ansh" Gauri wished,  feeding him the cake. 

"Thank you"

"Happy birthday bhai '' Both avyansh and sunansh wished him while giving gift.

Today the three brothers and Gauri decided to celebrate Reyansh 8th birthday outside, so here they are sitting in a restaurant while spending their family time.

"Open the gifts ansh, I want to see it"

Reynash nodded and unpacked the gift wrapper carefully.

"Thank you Avyansh" he smiled looking at the t-shirt which was gifted by Avyansh.

He moved to the other box carefully unboxing it but rolled his eyes after looking at the gift.

"A box of chocolates"

Was gifted to  the person who hates chocolates and sweets by Sunansh Bhanushali.

°°°°°°

"Why is my baby sad?" Shivaji asked his daughter who sat with puffed cheeks at the front of his bicycle.

She was silent since he picked her up from the school which was usual for Siya, she always used to talk about her day to her baba.

"What happened bala"

Siya kept silent, looking at the green fields.

Shivaji parked his cycle near the temple and made her stand on her feets. Pulling her to the outer area of the temple, they sat there hearing the Bhajan.

विठू माउली तू माउली जगाची
माउलीत मूर्ती विठ्ठलाची
विठ्ठला मायबापा
विठू माउली तू माउली जगाची
माउलीत मूर्ती विठ्ठलाची