PART 🌸 VI

Chapter 6

"What is your name? '' Reyansh questioned the little Avyansh who was playing in the garden with a little sunansh.

"Av…avyansh" the little boy with green eyes replied, hiding his brother in his arms.

"Iss Chote Bandar ka '' Reyansh asked again, now giving a small smile, ruffling sunansh's hair.

"Sunansh" Avyansh answered mirroring his smile.

"You want some?" Reyansh offered him a plate which was filled with freshly baked biscuits.

Avyansh nods his head instantly, grabbing a few biscuits in his small palm and munching on it.

"Can I hold him?" Reyansh points towards the little baby who was looking at him with his big brown eyes.

The baby giggled when Reyansh lifted him up and secured in his arms.

"Eat"  Reyansh tries to feed him a little piece of biscuit but Avyansh holds his hand stopping his actions.

"He only drinks milk," Avyansh whispers.

"Bring a glass of milk for him" Reyansh says in a loud voice as the worker nods and runs inside the mansion.

》▪︎《

"What about my children baba, don't they deserve some of your love"

Suman, who was silent for the entire time, couldn't stop herself from speaking when Vikram transferred all his assets to Reyansh.

"I don't care about children"  Vikram Says with his strict voice.

"But they are also your grandsons baba"

"Don't you dare call me baba and I don't consider them as my grandsons. I have only one grandson and that is Reyansh Bhanushali"

"Why? What about my children, don't they deserve a little share of property"

"Hold your tongue, you shameless woman. Pack your bags and get lost from here with your filthy children and this man"  Vikram orders.

"Gauri beta, you are not going anywhere. This is your house. That's final" he declares and takes his steps away.

"Tsk tsk" Gauri chuckles, smirking at Suman who was boiling red in anger.

"How low can you stoop Suman, you are trading your own children?"

》▪︎《

"Catch me" Reyansh giggled running behind Avyansh chasing him.

"Pakad liya" he grabs avyansh from his waist, twirling him, making him laugh,before they both settle on the grass gasping for air.

Sunansh claps while giggling,  blabbering some words which were foreign to their ears.

"Ye Bandar Kitna cute hai" Reyansh pinches his chubby cheeks lightly.

"Mujhe bhi ek chota bhai chahiye" he again says, pouting.

"Do q nahi?" A voice came from behind making the little boys turn their heads.

"Maa" Reyansh smiles widely, running to his mother and hugging her.

"They will stay with you" she says, sitting on the grass with them and placing a little sunansh in her lap.

Reyansh smiled widely, liking the idea of playing with them, he enjoyed their company. He felt unknown emotions connected with them.

"Will you stay with me?" Reyansh asks Avyansh who blinked his eyes confused.

"If you stay with me, I will give you these biscuits daily" avyansh quickly nods his head, in the greed of eating these delicious biscuits daily.

Gauri smiled looking at their interaction, she wanted to hate these little beings who were the result of wrong deeds of her husband and best friend but after getting to know the true intentions of their mother she couldn't help but feel pity towards them.

They were just a ladder for Suman to reach the wealth of Bhanushali's.

》▪︎《

It's been a few months since Suman and Manoj shifted in the servants quarters, as the private matter of Bhanushali shouldn't go out of the four walls.

while little Avyansh and Sunansh lived in the Bhanushali mansion along with Reyansh and Gauri and other members.

Gauri was happy seeing the bond between the three brothers. She never misbehaved with them and loved them equally.

Why should they suffer because of their parents' bad deeds?

"Bhai" Avyansh calls holding the paper in which he drew Reyansh.

"Hmm" Reyansh hums, completing his homework totally immersed in it.

Avyansh stands at the door step, hiding the paper behind his back.

"Come inside"  Reyansh calls him with his fingers.

Avyansh walks inside biting his lips, he was excited to give the drawing but his excitement died down seeing a bunch of gifts already placed in his room.

"What are you hiding?" he asks, raising his brows.

"N..nothing" Avyansh clutches the paper harder behind his back, shaking his head as no.

"This' ' Avyansh grits his teeth when little sunansh snatches the paper away and hands it to Reyansh.

Sunansh giggles climbing on Reyansh's lap showing his tongue to Avyansh.

"Did you draw this yourself?" Reyansh asks, looking at the paper.

Avyansh nods, lowering his lashes now embarrassed because of his drawing.

"Is this supposed to be my drawing?" Reyansh asks, squinting his eyes trying to find the similarities between the actual face and the drawing.

"For a four year old you draw pretty well but I look more handsome than your drawing" Reyansh replies being satisfied with the drawing.

"And thank you for this gift Avyansh, I will keep it safe" He smiled patting the head of Avyansh.

Avyansh gazed down, blushing at the compliment.

"Happy birthday bhai"  he says and runs away, hiding his warm cheeks. While sunansh grabs a hold of Reyansh's hair pulling it while giggling.

"Bandar kahike" Reyansh releases himself from his hold, rubbing his head.

》▪︎《

"Ouch" A little girl winced, rubbing her forehead.

"Can't you see and walk" She glares at the boy who bumped onto her.

"Ulta chor Kotwal ko dante" she says with a huff dusting the non existing dust from her expensive princess dress.

"Apni height dekh ke baatein Kiya karo" Avyansh says, towering over her small figure.

"Papa, ye ladka mujhe pareshan Kar raha hai" she cries running away shouting for her father.

Avyansh tsked.

"Ye Aaj ke bache"

Coming from a boy who is four years old