PART 🌸 I

Chapter 1

"Baba" A six year girl calls her father waving at him.

"Look what I bought for you" her baba says holding the bag he was carrying.

She happily takes the bag and dips her little fingers in it. She takes out the thing which is wrapped in newspaper and starts to unfold the paper slowly.

"Wow" her lips spell the words Stretching her lips upwards forming a beautiful smile.

"Bappa"  she brings the idol of the Ganesh her father gifted near her forehead taking the blessings.

"Avdla ka majha bala la?"  Her father asks.
(Do my baby like it?)

"Ho(yes) baba" she smiles, admiring the idol. Her father smiles patting her head.

》▪︎《

"Baba"  A six year boy calls his father who was busy reading the newspaper.

His father hums still flipping the pages of the newspaper.

"Look what I made"  the little boy shows the model of the solar system which he made for a school project.

"It's Good" his father says without glancing at him, making the boy upset.

"Ek baar dekh to lete" he mumbles while walking from there.

"Reyansh '' he smiles and turns back thinking his father is going to appreciate him for his hard work.

"Ji baba"  Reyansh smiles widely again walking towards his baba.

"Apni Maa ko bolo baba bula Rahe hai"  his father says not sparing a single glance at him.

"Ji" he mumbles and walks away wiping his tears.

》▪︎《

"Aai" the little girl shouts holding the Ganesh idol and running in the direction of her mother.

"Slow down Siya, you will fall" her baba says walking behind her.

"Aai, look what baba bought for me"  Siya says, showing the idol to her mother.

"Kiti sundar aahe'' her mother says admiring the idol which is made of fully white marble with a golden touch enhancing its beauty.

(it's so beautiful)

"Hoo. Agdi majha Siya sarkha" her baba says, pinching her chubby cheeks.

(Yes, just like my siya)

"Jast lad karu naka, mulgi ahe. Udya sasar che mantil dokya var chadun thevla tumcha muli la"

(Don't pamper her too much, she is a girl. Tomorrow her  in laws will say we spoiled her too much)

Her mother says. Making the happy atmosphere turn gloomy. Siya walks from there wiping her tears.

"Can't you see our daughter happy. For god sake she is just a kid!!"  Her baba shouts at the mother and goes from there.

》▪︎《

"Maa" Reyansh shouts coming inside the bedroom searching for his mother.

"Maa" he again shouts not finding his mother. Looking here and there in search of his mother.

"Maa" he knocks on the bathroom door thinking his mother would be there.

"Maa" he panics not finding his mother. Few drops of tears escaped his eyes.

"Maa" he again shouts hoping his mother would come listening to his cries.

"Ansh" listening to the familiar voice he runs towards the direction of the voice.

"Kya hua mere raja bete ko. Kyu ro raha hai" his mother wipes his tears hugging him.

"Hume laga aap chod kar chali gayi " his cries grew louder while he hugged his mother more tightly.

"Hum apne ansh ko chod Kar kahi nahi jayenge" she says, breaking the hug and kissing the forehead of her son.

"Aapki Maa Aapko sabse zyada pyaar karti hai ansh"

Our little Siya and Reyansh.