PART 🌸 VIII

Chapter 8

Everything was going well in Bhanushali Mansion. Three brothers were living together happily along with their mother.

Reyansh didn't know the relationship he had with them, just the fact that he got someone to play with, eat with, study with made him happy.

His straight face made it hard for others to approach him so he ended up being a loner in school and he didn't mind though, he liked his own company. but he never knew spending time with someone would be so good that he ended up liking the company of Avyansh and Sunansh real quick.

Avyansh and sunansh were carving for the love, care and attention which they got from Reyansh and Gauri.

Vikram still haven't accepted them both as his grandsons

Manoj and Suman are still living in a worker's cottage without any facilities.

°°°°°°

"Maa '' little sunansh chipped happily, clapping his hands.

"Chup Kar bandar" Avyansh scolded, taking him in his arms.

"She is doing pooja" Reyansh whispered slowly in a baby voice making sunansh giggle.

"Hehe" sunansh slapped avyansh running away from his hold,towards Gauri.

Avyansh looked at the culprit with mouth wide open while Reyansh laughed.

"Maa" sunansh back hugged Gauri taking the ladoo from the plate and eating it.

"Mar padegi" Gauri showed her palm, pulling his cheeks which were stuffed with the laddoo. Not liking the fact he ate the first  ladoo which was kept for the God.

He blinked his eyes smiling cutely  which always worked saving him from the scoldings.

"Can you tell he is just a two year old boy?" Avyansh huffed angrily.

"Ye bandar bahut dramebaaz hai"  Reyansh stated.

"Why don't we put him in a hostel?"

"As you said he is just two years"

"Chota hai isliye Bach gaya"

"Prasad" Gauri handed the ladoo to them who were busy talking.

Reyansh ate a little and gave leftovers to sunansh, who showed his teeths eating it happily.

°°°°°°

"Baba" 

"Hmm"

"If we are buying a new brother, why don't we bring another mother for me who doesn't force me to eat bhindi fry?"

Shivaji laughed out loud confusing his daughter.

"Baba, I'm serious and you are laughing?" She says whining, adding another piece of wood into the burning stove(chula).

"Don't worry bala, we will not plant bhindi in our field, hmm"

"Really?"

"If my baby don't like it then we will not"

"You are the best baba"

"Siya, come and have your breakfast" her mother shouted from inside.

"De aai"
(Give mom)

Siya said, washing her hands and sitting in front of her mother.

Her smile fades away finding the food she hates the most.