#12 | Thanks

Hello everyone, Sexologist ended!
So soon right? Well, that's what the end of the book, how I wanted. I don't want to stretch it, unnecessarily to grab views. I've planned this book for a long time. Everything was already decided. I wanted to write a combination of Emotional+Sexual content in the book. I guess, I did made it, right?

You know, through Sexologist, I wanted to get you guys something good lesson. Like, YN had so colourless life. She was almost there to give up. She lost her interest to live a life. But, fortunately, Kim Namjoon made an entry in her life. He made her believe in herself, love yourself, speak yourself. Actually, I was inspired by Namjoon only to write it. Time comes and time goes, it's only you, who have to find yourself!

I want to say thankyou to each one of you, who read Sexologist, a special thanks from me, Namjoonaahhh.

I'm sure, you never gonna find such a story on Namjoon. I'm so sorry to say this. Writers, hardly make good stories on Namjoon. Cause, readers always wants Maknae line ffs.

Nevermind, I'll try my best to write on them. Please share this book, Sexologist on our message board and let people know about it.

Also, I've so many short ideas on Namjoon like
SEX TAPES/PORNOGRAPHY
DRIVING LICENCE
SEX MATE TO SOULMATE
HEY GORGEOUS
DRINKS AND CONDOMS
DESTRUCTIVE SPERMS
and the list goes on!

Right now, I'm working on Captain Kim, a tragic historical love story. YN from present goes back to past to research about Captain Kim, her lover. Would they able to fight for their love?
Love story of
Doctor YN and Captain Kim Namjoon.

 Would they able to fight for their love? Love story of Doctor YN and Captain Kim Namjoon

See y'all there, bye!

Please Vote.