#05 | Marital rape

YOURS POV-

I walked in the house, passed to the bedroom. There, he's sitting on the bed while drinking alcohol. I gulped hard, knowing what's coming next. It was almost midnight to early morning time. And no, husband would ever let their wife be out at this time. But, doesn't he deserves to be called as my husband? What he ever did to me as husband? It's just a paper work contract, nothing more.

However, I'm still very sure, he's gonna create massacre. I hopped in, removing my weather jacket. Thanks to Namjoon, my sweetheart never gives me hickeys and love bites. He gives kisses, wet licking and caresses. Unlikely me, who almost eat up his every single muscle. His neck was painted with my harsh sucking and biting. His chest holds my scratches and his shoulders have good hickeys. His nipples became sensitive, cause I always play with them. His back is full of my marks. But who's responsible?

It's Namjoon, himself, cause he makes feel that, I couldn't control myself over him. It's not like he don't like it. Infact, he sinfully groaned and takes up his speed of thrusting his dick more inside me. Screaming and asking me to give him more of my marks as it's gonna remind him me, my gorgeous body and our intense sex. He always, release inside me, to let me know, that I did satisfied him as he did to me.

"What's the time."
His monotonous tone, he placed his glass of drink on the nightstand. Before folding his arms over eachother and starring to me. Waiting for answer.

"I didn't wear the watch."
I replied, completely ignoring to see his not so good face. I tapped on my phone over my legs just waiting for him. To curse me.

"Check in phone."
This rascal, not winning to lose it as soon as much possible. I opened the screen, it was text from Namjoon.

Hey, did you reached home?

Eat up something, I'm sure our intimacy would've you hungry.

If that stupid fight with you, call me, I'm up always.

Take care.

I could feel him smiling peacefully to me. Showing his dimples and swollen lips. Eyes closed and that innocent Joonie Daddy. I wanted to smile but I didn't, the reason was obvious this guy.

"It's three."
I firmly replied and walked to the washroom. Until, he grabbed my hands and slammed me on the bed. I frown my eyebrows and tried to get up from bed. When he jumped upon me.

"What the f*ck."

"Let me go."

"Move off."

"A wife roaming out at this time? How can a husband would digest this?"
His famed eyes and angry voice. I guess, I'm done today. He's gonna hurt me again. I tried to release my hand from him. He pushed himself more on me. His kept his weight over my thighs and waist, almost sitting on me. Holding my hoodie and harshly removing it, even before I get into senses, the unhooked my bra. Grabbing my jeans with panty down to my knees and then completely making me naked. It's not like, he didn't saw me naked, as we still used to have intercourse on initial days. But situation went worse in life. I'm now feeling it disgusting. It's not any fun or pleasure. Only to know, that's it's gonna me very wrong, this time. I saw him undressing himself and smirking dirty to me.

PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL WARNING

"This would be wrong."
I sobbed, I know what's he gonna do. He grabbed my hands and tied up to the head board with something. Spreading my legs and teasing his penis over my clit.

"Nothing wrong."

"It's sex between husband and wife."
He pushed his dick inside and thrusts with inhuman space. Even though, I had sex just an hour before, it was therapy not like this crime.

"Please, take out. I'm not interested in sex with you."
I cried, he forcefully kisses me. More likes eating me in his drunken mouth. Tried to remove my hands but when he punches my face. I become numb. I stopped my moments.

"What do you think?"
He slaps my face and grabs my face in his grips. Going rougher and harsh in his speed. Once, again tears flows to my eyes. Why I'm feeling so helpless? I can't do anything? I'm getting raped by my husband. And I can't even raise my voice against it?

"I don't know, what you doing behind my back."
He brings his belt from corner of the bed. Folds in his hands. No, please don't hit me with it. Please.

"Fucking like whore with that Motherf*cker."
One sharp hit on my legs. I screamed my lungs out. He didn't stopped. Hitting on the same place. I'm dying.

"Hungry for sex? Now take it."
Hitting and thrusting more inside me. I can't even move my legs. He had logged in thighs over me and constantly slapping on my cheeks. Choking my neck. I coughes, my face turned whole red, blood coming out from my mouth, due to his solid punches. I was pleading him for mercy. Yes, I did seek out but that doesn't mean he'll do this to me. He turned me on my back.

Hitting, just hitting with leather belt. I bites my lips. Screaming out, he pushes my face in pillow, so that someone will hear. My screaming didn't stopped as his beating was on but it was going muffled and muffled. My eyes were eyes due to crying. He then pulled my hairs back and pushed himself from behind. Slapping my ass cheeks. This act goes on, I don't remember for how much time. I was saying sorry, but he didn't stopped. Pulling my hairs and throwing me towards the headboard. I got hit in my head. My hairs becomes wet, means it cause to release blood. He released my hands which were all red and bruised. Release his cum on my face and my boobs.

"Die."
He says before leaving me to death. Every part of my body is in pain. Blood, bruises, wounds, hitting. I slowly streched my hand to grab my phone and call. He received the call. My voice was so thin, I don't even know, he heard me or not.

"Namjoon?"

"I'm coming."

Next chapter after 100+ views, 35 votes and 30 comments.