#09 | Good times

YOURS POV-

"Seo Joon, Hye Joon and Namjoon."
I called my babies. Yes, we got twins and we kept their names according to Namjoon, actually, I wanted to give a beautiful symbol for my and Namjoon's love, so yeah. They're four years old. Not that identical, but both of them resembles their father in very way. I was cooking chocolate breads for them and came to call them. Here, dad and sons busy in there most favourite thing. Dad Namjoon is reading some theories and his babies are sitting on his chest, paying their hundred percent attention to father. I chuckled, how cute are they, right?

"Coming."
Namjoon placed the book on the floor and took the babies in his arms, smiling to me and sitting on dining table.

"We gonna eat our favourite food."
Namjoon did spent all his time in learning ayego for them who mumbled yes while nodding their head as father. It's been long time, I'm finally happy. All my stress, depression, hollow, useless life turned to relax, happy, cheerful and so much enjoying. Reason? Kim Namjoon!

From our first interval, to our sexual tension, to dating as girlfriend boyfriend, to spending time as husband and wife and now as Mother and Father. So, emotional, right? My past, have completely gone, gone forever. There's no single attachment or memories left in my heart and mind. Namjoon, erased them, deleted them all. As if, I was born into this world once again, just to meet him. He changed my life surely, but also, change me as a person. Taught me how to believe, stay cool, calm and think about yourself, love yourself. And this makes me fall for him harder, even harder!

Me, Namjoon, our kids, parents and work. Only, these things, I'm living for. We shifted to Seoul (Sangdo-dong), Korean residence. Well, Namjoon have became Sex therapist expert. Still, I need to protect my husband. Everything have turned from dark to bright. I just can't tell in words, how mean Namjoon is to me! I love you so much Joonie, my baby.

"Don't you think, our babies need a baby sister?"
He back hugged me, sniffing my neck and ears. Slowly, licking my ear buds. Hands going down under my tshirt to caress my waist and go to my breasts, until I slightly pushed him away.

"Behave."
I slapped his chest, he did his signature dimple smile before grabbing me by my waist and bumping our bumping our forehead together. Mumbling, I love you, Jagiya.

|||

"Namjoonaahhh."
I moaned on the bed as he thrusts himself hard inside me. His sweaty face, sexy face, his expression and his naked body over me, feels me to release my cum. He gently rubbed my clit arching my back, I slapped my lips on his and start making out with him, when he stills f*cks me down there. We having time of our sex life cause our kids finally felt asleep. It's very hard to get us in romantic time as anyone of our baby would play while the other is sleep and today, both Joon's are sleeping, so here we are finally enjoying eachother. It feels like years, we had this much intense sex. He turned me around in doggy style, adjusting himself and pushing all together. I smacked my face in pillow, his dick hitting my g-spot and his fingers working magic on my clit.
Namjoon, surely knows how to seduce me till my death. I felt his massive size twitching and growing hard and hot inside me, I too start gaining my orgasms release, coating his cock and he once again filling my womb with his destructive sperms.

|||

"That's so beautiful."
We were watching a sunset. It's our wedding anniversary, it's been five years to our wedding, today.

Good time flews so fast!

"I, here asked you for marriage."
He smiled remembering our memories. Seo Joon and Hye Joon were busy in making sand palace and playing around. We were having weekends, so made plans to spent out, also our babies wanted to go out. Namjoon is gifting me surprises from morning, it could be preparing breakfast, writing small letters, singing song for me and playing piano. Now, it's my time to give him, the best ever surprise of his life. I slowly, brought my hands in my pocket and took it out.

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

"What? I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Please Vote.