#01 | Sex

YOURS POV-

"Yes... Don't stop."
I screamed my lungs out and he kept sucking my clitoris. Damn, that sensation. He kept lapping labia of my pussy and I just feeling the heavenly pleasure, which I craved all these years of my shitty marriage life. I never had this type of foreplay, never my husband initiate any type of act before our intimation. Before, it was still a good sex but not now. It's just feel like a normal chores. Like, no there was no love before too. However, he was still better at fuck. But now, it's just feel like a regular job. I'm so sick of that.

He bites my clit, along with giving some nice licks to my folds, leaking with my precum. He almost eating my pussy in his mouth. I closed my eyes and pushed his face more between my legs. His tongue going in and out, tongue fucking me. My inner muscles stretching and asking for lots of releases. My ass was not sitting at one place, it kept rolling alongwith his moments.

"Stay still, Miss."
He slapped my ass cheeks and once again grabbed them down on the bed and eating my pussy out.

"Namjoon, I'm gonna release."
I screamed, my body shaking to get my orgasam. I want to release now. The way, his tongue works, Indeed a intense pussy eater. He knows, how to get them on knees and how to get in between their legs. Brilliant Kim Namjoon, isn't he?

"Release."
He finally gave me permission and almost squirmed. Tons of juices, I never had this in my life till now. Even, when I was going on date nights, before marriage. That period was still enjoying, I used to go on random blind date and have sex with them. But, no, no one ever made me like this. They just fuck and go. That's not, how you should treat a woman needs. Learn it from Kim Namjoon.

"Just a minute."
He let go me and stood up stand to remove his clothes. Getting into the drawer from nightstand and quickly wearing his Condom. It was too quickly, I couldn't even get any sight of his dick as I was recovering from my orgasm.

"Going in."
His rough, thicky, throaty and sexy voice filled the room with my breathy one. I have him a nod to go further and was ready to ride this night with him on his bed.

"Noo."
I yelled, not as no but as how he could be so thick. His dick almost choked me down there. His dragon, hinged, sharp eyes were on me, probably decided my capacity of able to handle his thrusts. Just a confirmation from me and he took his dick out, to get in more deep inside my vagina. I couldn't help moaned out. It's so full, his dick is fucking exactly fitting or more likely penetrating my insides. I'm sure, today I'm gonna see stars. My brain is full of him, Namjoon.

The day, I lost my virginity with my boyfriend. That freak guy couldn't even last for twenty minutes. His size was not even half of Namjoon. I regret giving him my virginity. We just broke up cause I was finding him in love with me anymore, I was a bit depressed. However, my friends motivated me and then I just get into one night stands. They were also fine. I was having stable job with good salary, had friends, my sex life was going better. Until, my parents decides to get me married with my rich CEO husband. I thought, we could just understand eachother and then get into laws. But, nothing was in my control. I didn't had any boyfriend, as also not any other option to get married. He just to go for work before I woke up and come at home after I sleep. Still, I used to get him involve in sexual intercourse on weekends or holidays. It was fine, but slowly we lost interest in eachother.

"Focus on us."
He slapped and squeeze my breasts before taking one of them in his mouth and sucking them so good. His warm tongue, flexing my erect nipples and saliva licking them.

I was rolling my eyes as he was hitting my g-spot. I crumbled the sheets and pillows, moaning his name. Why, why my husband can't make me feel like this? This heavenly pleasure.

"Just like that, Namjoonaahhh."
I kept moaning his name, just like he said, he'll make me scream his name, all the time.

He grabbed my face, before slamming his plumpy lips over mine and kissing me while fucking me. This feels so erotic. I hugged his necks and going down to his board shoulder and back. Leaving scratches through my nails, making him groan in my mouth.

"Damn."
He cursed, feeling my wetness and hitting his length all over my womb. I was matching with his pace. He hold onto my hands for support and kept thrusting in. This act must have continued more than hour, I'm sure. I don't even remember how many time, I let go of my comes. I saw his sweaty face, still his priority is me, my body.

Soon, he ejaculate in his Condom, and came out of me. Getting time for our recovery and catching pur breathes, which we hold for so long. Closed our eyes and feeling tangled up in the bed.

"See, I proved it."
He turned over, supporting his one arm beneath his head before saying.

"I can fuck you better than your husband, Miss."

NOTE- please don't judge the female character

Please Vote.